Have you seen this site?

by freetosee 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freetosee
    freetosee

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/

Don’t know if this has been discussed before. Have you seen this site? What do you think about the presented evidence?

To a JW I believe this material will be very convincing. Check it out.

Freetosee

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Do I understand correctly that this information is the current "light" shining forth from the Tower Of Light? If so, then they are indeed anchoring themselves very firmly to the 1914 date, yes? I love it. It would be mnarvelous to see the WTS finally commit suicide, figuratively speaking. Just blow their collective brains out in one big idiotic fit of lunacy and mule-headedness.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The wts has been in denial over their UN connection, and other issues like child abuse and the 607/587 date for the destruction of Jerusalem, which would affect the 1914 doctrine, for years now. Only fully - committed jws will accept the "facts" presented on this site, those capable of independent thinking will see it for waht it is - more circular reasoning from the wts.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thanks for your replies.

Is that site run by the WTS (UK branch) or some individual JWs?

To me it seems more likely that it is run by individuals maybe supported by the branch or public affairs office.

I expected some new light to come at the DC and hear rumours that something big is coming towards the end of the year. If the WT steps back from the 607/1914 teaching that would be huge. Time surly is running out on them. We’re heading for 2014 –it’s not that much of a short period of time since 1914.Well, I’m looking to see how things develop. Denial is what JWs are very good at doing and it has been working well for them. Very few JWs are interested in chronology and can explain the 1914 calculation. Maybe that site is an indication that the society is holding on to 1914.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, yeah. Third Witness has brought it to our attention now in the 607 discussion (this has gone on for numerous pages) and the one on the U.N. From the 607 one by Swamboozled, other individuals have begun Thirdwitness related topics.

• freetosee
    freetosee

A link to this site was posted on Rado's JW infomation service. Thats the first time I saw it. It seem to be new and is shared a lot. JWs will rather believe what the WTS tells them no matter what.

• serendipity
    serendipity

The guy who runs this site is Al, a young JW from the London area. He was on e-watchman's DB and wanted to expound on E-W's ideas, so he started his own board with a discussion forum. Al had a change of heart, and decided he wanted to toe the WTS line again and started kicking off anyone who disagreed with the WTS. That left a handful of apologists on the board, who would pounce on any unsuspecting newbies who started asking pointed questions about the WTS. The apologists were very hateful and mocked people on E-W's board and also Timothy Kline's board, in addition to mercilessly attacking E-W and TK. When they were not attacking others, they were worshipping at the feet of the FDS.

This was very eye-opening to me. Their behavior was the antithesis of Christian behavior- does that make them antichrists? I stopped reading. At some later point, Al decided to disable the discussion forum and just left the links up.

Edited to add: 3W - thirdwitness was a very prominent participant on Al's board.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I always find it entertaining to watch a JW try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

• JH
    JH

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit