Have you seen this site?

by freetosee 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avengers
    avengers

Words, words, words.

To use their own Bible: "And the fool speaks many words". Ecclesiastes 10:14

It doesn't matter what reasons they give for signing up with the UN.
    They can write books and books full of excuses.

They have always said that the UN is the Scarlet Wild Beast and that anyone serving Jehovah should not affiliate themselves
    with this Beast. And now they are giving reasons to us why they affilliated with the "Beast"?

They committed Spiritual Adultery. No ifs or buts.

(__|__)

You screwed yourself WT. No words, how well written shal wipe out your adultery. You are guilty!
    Why not come clean like you always want your followers to do. You are a whore and you know it.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thanks a lot Serendipity for the background information.

Avengers, we had a MS in our congregation who worked in a travel agency located in the premises of the US Army. He had to either change his job or loose his privileges. It was a big issue and much talked about in our cong, the instructions came from the society. The travel agency was in no way associated with the military, it was civilian. It was the location of his employment which was disturbing. On the other hand we had book studies and FS meeting points even jw wedding and other gatherings using military housing. To think that the WTS was a NGO member of the UN, for whatever reasons, is disgusting, especially knowing that the r&f have to make many sacrifices so as the keep separate and neutral as required by the WTS.

fts

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Might I just add that the 607 site never actually goes through and disproves points brought up by the 'gentile times' book. If somebody took Johnssons books and did a chapter by chapter point by point analysis I could almost accept it as an honest try, but this site seems to want to confuse the issues more than just lay them out. If you want to disprove a challenge to what you feel is true, you must first recognize that the challenge is real. Instead this guy falls to the same kind of low name calling and other faulty reasonings that most poeple end up doing when they can't answer a challenge. I agree with the previous poster who made mention that this is the kind of site that would just pull a dedicated JW back into the fold by letting them know that someone out there had an answer to the Gentile Times book. Of course they never would compare the two, they would just feel confident that somebody gave a secondary answer.
    What a bunch of junk!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Did they not just get told at the DC not to use the interweb and chatting rooms??

What a farce!!

BM

• freetosee
    freetosee
    I agree with the previous poster who made mention that this is the kind of site that would just pull a dedicated JW back into the fold by letting them know that someone out there had an answer to the Gentile Times book. Of course they never would compare the two, they would just feel confident that somebody gave a secondary answer.

I do too, and that really how it is. I remember different occasions when I (or others) had difficult questions encountered in the field and took them to the elders. Either the answer was that it was apostate or clergy and we shouldn’t go back or I got referred to a knowledgeable brother who has looked deep into that subject (usually not an elder). Here too I got disappointed because of being told that these debates aren’t worth the effort since we are looking for the sheep-like ones. So I was left unanswered and was to trust that some brother or the FDS had done the needed research and know that we have the truth. To keep my word I returned to the householder and did my best to respond and was embarrassed that I could not find an elder to join me.

Did they not just get told at the DC not to use the interweb and chatting rooms??

You’re right. That’s why I was wondering who runs that site and how much it is supported by the society. Don’t know if these guys are in good standing, since there was a connection with e-watchman. Seems like an interesting story to look into.

fts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit