Joe Namath did not win the Superbowl in 607BCE, and I can prove it.

by james_woods 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hummm..I am pretty sure the Green Bay Packers are the "King of the North"

• Gopher
    Gopher
    the Green Bay Packers are the "King of the North"

Bible prophecy says a great "bear" would arise in the North, and lo and behold, the 2005 NFC NORTH standings!!

Chicago1150.688
    Minnesota970.562
    Detroit5110.312
    Green Bay4120.250

The Chicago BEARS are the current King of the "North''.

Of course, there could be "new light" on that point this season.

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

"Tis the Tombits wot bloofered the Wignoppers!"

"Och, yer daft ya drunken sod! T'was Willy the Widget wot bloofered the wignoppers! How dya ken otherwise?"

"Why tis right here in yon October issue of the Tower ya damnable drunken ape!"

"What year?"

"Five thousand nine hundred and fifty two! Read it an' weep!"

"Old light."

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    You are also forgetting about the fall of the Houston Oilers in 1996. That's right, Houston suffered a mighty blow and was left ruined forever! Yea, yea, Houston has another franchise playing on the same property as the Oilers did, but the Oil Derek will never rise again. (Tyre arguement)

Well perhaps the destruction of Houston was symbolic. As in, perhaps they invisibly suffered destruction, as I pointed out earlier. The connection between the True Chronology of 1949 to 1996 is unmistakable. It's 40 years plus 7 for godly completion. And don't forget, the Colts were a primary fulfillment of the prophecy. The Oilers are the Greater Colts.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

you guys are telling apostate half truths, Broadway Joe did not wear pantyhose. You can't trust the media because they are against Jah's organizational football team.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Never to be forgotton is the great Apostacy of the Browns. "Get out of Cleveland," roared the Mighty God, "Baltamore Ravens you will become!"

• Warlock
    Warlock

Jayhawk,

Actually, that was the 2nd Great Apostacy. The 1st Great Apostacy was very similar. As a matter of fact, you could say it was the Minor fulfillment:

"Get out of Cleveland...............Los Angeles Rams ye shall become, until the Great Queen takes her throne for time, times and half a time.............Queen Georgia. Then ye must become the Saint Louis Rams!"

Warlock

• serendipity
    serendipity

Thanks for the laugh, James.

• seven006
    seven006

The voice of reason with whimsical interjection. I love it.

It has been said by several of my neurotic friends here on this board (whom I miss) that I could cut through the shit and get to the point better than most on this forum. I don’t think I could have commented on this issue, or said it any better, or with such style, as James Woods did here.

The title of the thread was perfect. Your comment about the two extremely insecure apologists was perfect. Your conclusions were (as my European friends say) “spot on”. I haven’t posted in a long time because…well just because, but I couldn’t let this one go by without saying something.

I don’t know why you guys keep stirring staunch apologist gooie grey matter with a virtual teaspoon like so much lukewarm Cream of Wheat. The dyed in the wool ones will never admit any recognition of logic, reasoning, or intellectual defeat because they are simply too heavily programmed not to do so. The two here are two of the most Pavlovian response space Cadets to ever come here and try to battle their own extreme levels of insecurity by posting and never acknowledging anything but their own babblings.

They have to disagree and try and make their point because their lives depend on it. Not just in the watchtower dogma sense of it but in their own programmed sense of reality. If the watchtower is wrong then they have to deal with and eventually accept their own mortality. They will have to someday sit down and contemplate their own death. If they keep fighting for the BS the watchtower spews and hold strong to that delusion of never dieing and living forever, then their own psyche can go back to sleep along with their sense of right and wrong, up and down, black and white, and mythical sea creatures.

If they think they are here to have lurkers read their posts and stay in the organization because of something they said then they have crossed over from plain stupidity to extreme psychosis.

Anyway, I couldn’t let this thread pass by with out saying Good Job James. Your cynical style is highly appreciated by this old, one time smart ass, poster.

Dave

• luna2
    luna2
    Joe Namath is a better prophet than Frederick W. Franz
    plmkrzy responded: And he probably looked better in pantyhose.

plmkrzy, that would be a definite yes.

Great thread, James & Co. You guys are awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit