I asked... and I have recieved.

by saki2fifty 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Best wishes in whatever you chose

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your 'dirty weekend' Saki

It sounded like it was it was going to be a lot of fun.

Cheers

Chris

PS, if you are off an any other crazy persuits, pop in and tell us about it. I had never heard of that one. We don't just come here to talk about the serious shite.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I used to livein gainesville, tx! We used to go to all of those kind of things. I miss it! Hope you won't leave, leave! We do have fun, too!

shelley

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

You seem like a very sincere genuine guy. I saw that thread, I myself didn't respond as I could see that you already had more than enough responses to go through. I'm glad you enjoyed it, also glad to hear you have things you'll be looking deeper into. Best wishes in this and all your endeavors.

smellsgood

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Michael, I'm so glad you're here and I hope you change your mind and stay. Yeah, this board I guess can be scary for those still on the inside but I think you came here for a reason: to get answers for questions you can't get answered on the inside and are too dangerous to ask. Here you can ask any question and we won't shun you or kick you out. If you leave you can come back anytime you want and we won't make you work in order to have a voice here.

Read on! God Bless

Josie

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Shame. Id really like to think you arent going.

I hope you come back.

Still, all respect to you for making a decision and stinking to it. But please come back.

• jgnat
    jgnat

saki2fifty, I am pleased I made your acquaintance. I think your private approach to study and research is wise, and I hope you your search is enlightening.

If you get too overwhelmed at what you find (gosh, they were right!) and the consequences if we ARE, feel free to come here just to unload. It can be devastating to find out your life was based on deception.

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

Bah... I couldn't help myself. I tried staying quiet for a week but couldn't do it. Oh well...

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I tried staying quiet for a week but couldn't do it.

Happens around here all the time.

Kind of a Hotel California thing ............."you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave............."

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Saki,

Take care and please touch base sometime in the future as to your findings. We wish you well.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit