I asked... and I have recieved.

by saki2fifty 19 Replies latest jw friends

• saki2fifty
    saki2fifty

Well, just go back from my little trip up to Austin and had a really great time. Hung out with wifey, visited the State Capital, did some site seeing, and conquered the Muddy Buddy race! After 3 days away from home, we're now back in Houston and I was eager to get back on the board and do some reading. This is pertaining to the thread I started about a week ago asking for some insight. And answers I did receive! As usual, I enjoyed reading everyones responses, loved the questions posed (of which my desk is now covered with research literature), and thankful for stumbling upon such a caring people such as yourselves. I've recieved more that I asked for, and have lots of stuff to go through for weeks to come. As mentioned before, I am not a very outgoing person, so I dont have the capacity to sit here and debate these really deep topics with you all. I have many questions asked of me, many of my responses were responded to by Thesis-like responses, and my comments were picked apart.

So what I have chosen to do is take the information that I have recieved so far, and research it as you all have suggested I should do, on my own time. Initially I was shocked, then saddened, now enlightened. I've throughly enjoyed your company.

But for now, its midnight, i'm tired, had a long drive home so i'm gonna snuggle up with my wife (she's mumbling my name back there or something), then when morning comes.... thats it.

Starting tomorrow morning... I'll be gone from this board.

A bit reluctant in leaving... and friend,
    Michael

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Good luck Michael in whatever you chose to do.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Michael, thanks for stopping in............good wishes to you. I know we will see you again. We'll be here...................

• ringo5
    ringo5

Bye Micheal, drop by anytime.
    Keep asking questions, especially when someone says they have the truth . Don't get discouraged if you don't find all the answers either, questions aren't a bad thing, they make life interesting (you'll get more comfortable with that after a while).

Cheers , ringo

• Asheron
    Asheron

Michael,

Ive been lurking and reading your posts. Please remember this as you move forward. Its what I said to my mother over 22 years ago

"I'd rather not have answers to questions than not be able to question the answers"

The only thing that can truly be called free is your mind.

All the best.

• grey matters
    grey matters

Hey Michael,

I'm glad your trip went well. It's good to get away for the weekend and have a chance to clear our heads once in awhile.

Best wishes and I hope things work out well for you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shame ya never visited Dallas last weekend. It might have been more profitable for ya

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/113540/1.ashx

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

See ya around partner

Dismembered

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck Michael, drop in and see us sometime

• KW13
    KW13

good luck

Share this