What are you up to this weekend?

by saki2fifty 36 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

I shoulda been up earlier I would loved to gone with you Josie' And had the coffee, too frekin' hot here for cleaning, I do puttering really well tho'

Did a little garage sale shopping yesterday and early this morning. Going out to my garage to clean out some stuff, mostly toys. Might have a garage sale next Saturday if the weather holds up. Just puttering around the house.

I need coffee!

Josie

Seeings how I just rolled out of bed Uhm wake is first on the agenda, Then housework and laundry and cooking. I must get to thinking fun , funner things! I'd much rather be Mud Bogging Lisa that looks like such fun!!

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

...taking benadryl and sleeping through this lupus exacerbation on my face that gets worse by the hour. I had an acne type rash on my face from the lupus so I bought some Proactive but it is a generic brand I got at Walmart. I only used it once and my face doesn't have one clear spot on it. It is rash on top of rash on top of itching burning rash......

Gonna have to end up getting steroids to stop the reaction. It is spreading...uuhhhhhhhhhg

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Saki..

What a good guy you are! Trying to save that little bird. We too have had rescue stories about birds. We are going to a wedding. Have fun this weekend. Oh, and "happy reading"!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Men go out on their own all the time and no-one bats an eyelid.

hmmm i beg to differ..if not in practice at least in principle....i go out on my own all the time..true no-one bats an eyelid..not because its a usual practice but because they think you are a loner travis bickle type psycho..i can sit for hours too and no-one will speak to me.

this weekend i will stay in and watch the cricket

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm going grocery shopping

last night i cleaned my fridge out and its all empty and looks pathetic

gonna fill it up with nutritious YUMMIES!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey Tij, How you doing buddy!

No-one bats an eyelid when men go out on their own because they are ugly . Im a LAYDEE and still nuthin'...

(KK runs for cover)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm in upstate NY visiting family for the next three weeks this weekend I'm doing... well nothing I guess!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well if i had known u were gonna be alone in miami...i would have accompanied you

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    well if i had known u were gonna be alone in miami...i would have accompanied you

Tij, that would have been noble of you. Then us beautiful people could shun all the uglies on South Beach!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

oh...now i'm beautiful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit