What are you up to this weekend?

by saki2fifty 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Saki,

I have spent much of Saturday putting the Changes into a Rev Climax book I scored at a garage sale last weekend and trying to get my JukeBox computer to behave itself. It decided not to co-operate with us humans this morning.

Tomorrow was supposed to be a fishing trip to find some rather large groper, but the weather is rubbish tonight and it doesn't look like there will be much change tomorrow. I have never fished way out where we were going to go. We may still go. The skipper doesn't mind a bit of bad weather.

We went out last weekend and the sea was like glass. We had a ball, but we didn't catch many fish.

Cheers

Chris

• mama1119
    mama1119

We are going to an art festival downtown that happens every year, Its lots of fun and has DELICIOUS food!!!

• done4good
    done4good

Defiantely not doing anything as cool as paragliding. Going up about two hours away with my girlfriend to see an old buddy from high school, (haven't seen him since my sister's wedding about 7 years ago). Tomorrow, going "down the shore" as they say here in the Garden State.

j

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

We've been so busy at work this weekend..I volunteered for an extra shift and got time and a half today for it..plus I work on a holiday as well which should be paid out as double time. So this is a big money weekend even if not much else is getting done. =D But paying for school is expensive so I'm glad for the extra income. All I can say is if you are drunk...if at all possible..please be courteous when you deal with people in the service industry.

• serendipity
    serendipity
    spent about 2 hours eating @ Pappadeaux's,

Thanks for the reminder, I haven't been there in awhile. Maybe I'll go tomorrow before my daughter and I go shopping for school clothes.

Great pics, Ringo.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We are just having a quiet weekend, shopping this morning and washing this afternoon. We are both back at work after a week off next week, so we're resting up in preparation.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

im moving

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Wow, you guys are doing such exciting things - its like a tampax advert!

KatieKitten, you crack me up! Did you see the "Dear Kotex" thread a couple weeks back? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/117241/2058816/post.ashx#2058816

That mud racing sounds like loads of fun. Who does the laundry?

Me, I'm waiting for my daughter to make up her mind. That will only take an hour or two. We might tour IKEA for the day, go to the waterpark, or visit a local lake. I wait with bated breath.

Meanwhile, hubby gets the full-meal deal for breakfast. French toast with all the trimmings.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

We've got a long weekend here. I've done my shopping and am about to get started on yard work, beer, and BBQ. Will give Rocco, my bird, a shower. He won't go in without me, so it's always fun to get my face repeatedly slapped with his wet wings. Then I'll pick the rest of the red currants and get started on making my redcurrant wine.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gonna BBQ some steaks,drink some beer and have a few friends up to the "Bikini Ranch"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit