Still in one piece but the wheelchair isn't

by Lady Lee 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lee:

Sorry to hear the news - it sounds terrifying but, as usual, you came through.

It's good to know of so much goodness in the world from people coming to help. Not at all like what the Borg taught us, eh?

Enjoy some convalescence - over the keyboard, that is!!

Cheers from downunder, Ozzie

• daystar
    daystar

Lady Lee! I'm very glad you're okay after all of that. It's good to hear that so many good-hearted people came to your aid.

You're right. The WTS is so off on their estimation of people at large.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I am very glad to hear you are OK, Lee. Good job there were plenty of wicked worldlings around!

I found this:

http://www.octranspo.com/accessible/Para_Transpo/para_contentE.htm

The Para Transpo administration office is located at 875 Belfast Road, Ottawa. Suggestions, complaints and compliments will be accepted at these numbers:

Phone: (613) 244-1289
    Fax: (613) 244-4329

And a letter to the local newspaper certainly seems to be in order - for figurative bouquets and brickbats to all concerned.

Rachel xx

• Cellist
    Cellist

What an ordeal! I also think that a letter to the newspaper would be a good thing.

Hope you get feeling better soon.

Cellist

• Bryan
    Bryan

What a day!

Glad you're home safe and sound.

Let us knopw if you need anything!

Bryan

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Glad you are ok. T3's are "good", especially when you are hurt.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Goodness, Lee, I can't leave this forum for five minutes before learning that you've been wrestling with your wheel-chair!

I'm truly sorry for your ordeal and extremely glad to learn you're on the mend. When do you get a new chair?

One really good thing is how much good human nature is out there!

Love, (((((((((()))))))))))

Ian

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Lady Lee you are so sweet and kind. What an aweful thing to have happen, yet you are facing it with such grace.

You are such an inspiration.

Wishing you a BETTER chair, speedy healing, and all the help you need.

Love~Kate

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Hi LL--glad you are ok and that you have such a great sense of humor about it!

Amazing how kind some of those wicked worldly people can be, huh?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Wow that's the last thing anyone needs when you're already cruising around in a wheelchair. Good to hear you at least got prompt help and nothing was broken. Take care of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit