• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I am bored now, who wants to play????

I DO!!! I DO!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I am bored now, who wants to play????
    I DO!!! I DO!!!

Oh no, every time I play with you, I'm holding your hair back so you can drink more - and I am the one getting unwanted action by minors....lol

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Brooke - I jus' knew ya' would't join em. I knew it!

They are as cock and bull as the witnesses I fear. Especially the part about having the golden platter [or whatever it was that JS recieved from the angel Moroni] taken back to heaven. Just like the ole' witness trick - make it invisible and then no one can disprove it.

They used to visit me in town sometimes - now we are out of town and they don't work out here I guess. Too far on a bicycle. Hehe.

Jeff

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke - I jus' knew ya' would't join em. I knew it!

You know me too well....lol. I can''t join something with no alcohol and coffee. Come on that's all my calorie intake.

I should start my own Religion...."Clothing optional!"

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Speaking of alcohol - did you guys have your Cheezefest yet? Or is that coming up this month?

Don't forget ours on Sept 9 - hope you and Buttlight can make it - I better bttt that thread soon.

Jeff

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    did you guys have your Cheezefest yet? Or is that coming up this month?

Nope, the 19th of this month - you would notice if we had it. Butt and I would be all over the site with pictures!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    Yeah, they are not coming back and I was just getting warmed up.

Were they cute? LOL

There was a couple who came over to see me back when I was a faithful JW and we used to have discussions. We both placed bibles with each other; the two guys didnt have the NWT bible and I didnt have a copy of the book of mormon and they never bothered to come back after they couldn't convince me they had the truth.

LRG

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Were they cute? LOL

NO! I need a few's to think they were cute.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

It is just to JW like.
    The best is when you get JWs to argue with mormons. It's like on of the great paradoxes of the universe.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Latter Day Saints believe that G-d gave Mormons a law of health, known as the Word of Wisdom, in 1833. This religious doctrine speaks against use of tobacco, alcohol, coffee, tea, and illegal drugs with the intention of keeping bodies and minds healthy and strong.

Who'd want to be a Mormon anyway? I'd want them to turn me down with all those rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit