Fluff- Have you named your vehicle?

by serendipity 33 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL.....I totally forgot I named my 1st car.

I named it Mr. Bean (English TV show), some may know what I am talking about.

Brooke

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I named it Mr. Bean (English TV show), some may know what I am talking about.

WhyamIhere, did your car look like Mr. Bean's car? If so, how'd you get into it?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

No, I didn't have that car....it was just a TV show I liked.

Brooke

• james_woods
    james_woods

Cross-pollenization alert: A thread of the same subject just appeared again on my Ferrari web site...here is a sampling -

The largest category was names of wifes/girlfriends: ava, bella, betsy, kate, isabella, etc...

There were a few creative girl names - sophia, as in sophia loren (it's an Italian thing),

three volvos named inga, helga, and olga...

and a 1991 Testarossa named "ginger" for the ginger on gilligans island...(Testarossa means "red head", the cylinder heads are painted red on this car)

There were a couple of bizarre noteworthies - a Mondial QV named "mongo" from blazing saddles,

and best of all: A weird 512TR creation which is a black roadster made by de-topping a car like the Miami Vice Ferrari. It was formerly owned by Dennis Rodman. The present owner has named it "the slutmobile"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit