Brooke Autumn Ehlert is on JWD!(not hiding anymore).....attempt #2...lol

by whyamihere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    brooke darling, mind sending it to me via myspace mail?

All sent Honey!

I was bad today....lol. Sorry Simon!

I don't care anymore. No phone calls yet, but if I do I'll be sure to let everyone know!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Earthtone asked: And what is NT?

In most cases here, it means New Testament (aka Greek Scriptures in JDub-Speak)

Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

Now - back to the slam thread

• blondie
    blondie

Brooke, I saw the post before it was "adjusted." That was definitely illuminating. It is so hard to have these same type of people sit in judgment on you when you know there ungodly sins and deceit. How can anyone ever imagine God would have selected them out of the human family as the only ones to survive Armageddon.

I owe you a hug.

Blondie

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Thank you, Brooke. As I suspected, my hubby and I know quite a few of them. Thank you for shedding light on the people we almost had to spend eternity with! LOL

Teresa

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hey Brooke, i'm just a nosey ole gal and would love to read what you wrote the first time if you wouldn't mind sending it to me. [email protected]

Thanks!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    WildHorses wrote: Hey Brooke, i'm just a nosey ole gal and would love to read what you wrote the first time if you wouldn't mind sending it to me. [email protected]

LOL It must be a mid-40's thing. I pm'd Brooke the near-identical message about 15 minutes ago!!

Right down to the 'Hey Brooke' 'I'm nosey' 'would love to read that first post' 'if you don't mind sending it to me' '[email protected]'

LOL Too funny. Are you copying my PMs???

-Aude.

Edited to add: OOPS. *My* 'nosey' comment was made in a PM to LadyLee... But the flavor was nearly the same...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Brook you go girl. And I am with you on the fact that you dont have to be DF'd to get high and do drugs. they are just so happy to have people showing up for them ragedy 5 meetings, they are willing to overlook all of their 'moral standard's' to keep up with averges.

• formyboys
    formyboys

Brooke, I read your post before it got "adjusted". Most well written RANTING AND RAVING I've ever read.

• bebu
    bebu

Brooke, my curiosity's peaked!!! Pm that rant to me, will ya?

bebu

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Go Baby Go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit