Brooke Autumn Ehlert is on JWD!(not hiding anymore).....attempt #2...lol

by whyamihere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Have I told you that you are one of my favorite people here and at Thoms! I cannot wait to meet you at the ABC Fest... I bet you will have me snorting laughing all day! :)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would rather pick up a cigarette and a beer than molest a child. What do you think?

With all due respect, I think that is a silly and ineffective comparison that wouldn't impress a 12-year old.

Aren't you leaving because you disagree intellectually with the methods and doctrines of the WTS? I drink beer and have smoked (both weeds) but would not say that those activities are in any way related to my leaving the organization.

I just hate to see you play into their hands. "That Brooke - she leaves Jehovah's organization and now all she can talk about is drinkin', druggin' and fornicatin'."

Impress a 12 year old? What are you 12?

I am leaving for many reasons, all regarding the WT and the JW beliefs. However, Did you read my 1st thread? If not, maybe you would be speaking other wise. Sorry to have used a little of my sick humor.

If you knew me which you don't, "they" know damn well why I left. Best thing for them, is me fading - if the truth got out many of them would DF'ed themselves.

• Simon
    Simon
    I had a full thread about this but I used names, dates, and personal info - which unknowingly to me some rules I must have forgotten to follow .(sorry)

You posted libelous accusations about people.

You are welcome to post such accusations on your own website if you wish and link to it but you cannot post them here.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Sorry to have used a little of my sick humor.

Ohhhh..............humor. Got it.

I'm (slow).

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I had a full thread about this but I used names, dates, and personal info - which unknowingly to me some rules I must have forgotten to follow .(sorry)

You posted libelous accusations about people.

You are welcome to post such accusations on your own website if you wish and link to it but you cannot post them here.

Fully noted Simon. I wasn't aware of such rules, I haven't complained about the very fact it was taken down. Did I?

Understandable, as to why I cannot. My accusations of such people will be understood to the parties, and those who personally know them.

Brooke

• Grace
    Grace

Hi, Brooke. I am sure you will enjoy most (as do I) that there is nothing they can do to you any longer. No threats of visits to the back room for a chat, nothing! Make sure your ties are cut and you truly will live a life of no fear which is filled with the Grace of God each day.

Good for you!

Grace

• earthtone
    earthtone

Some of the phrases I don't know because I'm a newbie. What is JWD, and Jdub? If I think of something else I might post again, so be patience with me.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Some of the phrases I don't know because I'm a newbie. What is JWD, and Jdub? If I think of something else I might post again, so be patience with me.

JWD = This web site you are posting on

J dub is Jehovahs Witness, JW or otherwords J dub when you say it really fast...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

brooke darling, mind sending it to me via myspace mail?

• earthtone
    earthtone

Thank you misant. And what is NT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit