IF they were right

by KW13 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My Diary,

Day 1.

I sneak down to local gunshop in the cover of darkness, somehow avoiding being spotted by elders, and stock up on ammo.

Day 2.

I climbs the tallest building in the city, trying to decide to use my Winchester 30-06 or My Russian M1 that I outfitted with a better scope?? What the hell load em both

Day 3.

My finger is starting to cramp up a bit but still picking off them bastards.

Day 4.

Mixing up a few cocktails for the Kingdumb halls still standing, have my self a nice bonfire, break open a pack of marshmellows.

Day 5.

Elders are gathering up a group for counter attack, seems like they didn't destroy all the weapons after all.

Day 5.

They got me while I was sleeping I am now hanging from a tree with a smile on my face.

• kazar
    kazar

Odrade, thanks for posting the "Diary of an Armageddon Survivor". It was a good read. A true tragic/comedy.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

At my last Circuit Ass, the brother on the platform said this - "I hope you don't have a problem with direction now, because the new system is going to be like one giant Bethel."

Yes, please shoot me now. I would rather be shot than spend an eternity with a white hot poker up my rear being twisted. And that's what it would be like.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    My finger is starting to cramp up a bit but still picking off them bastards.

Oh man, this sounds like a lot more fun that the "Zombie" threads on Gun-Nut boards. (A Zombie thread is a discussion in detail about what firearms and ammo would be best for a "Dawn Of The Dead" type situation.)

Hmmmmm, accuracy or volume of fire? Maybe both. - A nice Remington 700 with a Leupold scope to reach out and touch the ones far away, and maybe an M49 SAW for the ones standing in the open praying.

Yes know, I'm sick and twisted.

• Hamboozled
    Hamboozled

I would run over to my parents and say "I must have not been as bad as you thought cause I'm here"!!!!! LOL!!!! Then I would go look for some perfect fruit to see what it tastes like!!!!

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Day Six.... J-1 finds Andre, and discovers that he is only wounded. (JW Elders thankfully can't shoot worth shit.) The smile on his face was just the result of it being locked into that position - just like mom said would happen when a face was made for to long of a time. J-1 cuts him down and they retreat into the hills with a few other rebels. On the way they clean out the local sports super store. Once in the mountains, they name themselves the "Wolverines."

• moshe
    moshe

This whole idea of a "paradise Earth" for JW survivors of Armageddon is the opium of the Kingdom Hall. The publishers have drugged their ignorant Bible study victims on this Paradise Earth dream. Families have sacfificed their whole life and happiness for this WT dream. Fact is, we are already living in a paradise in western countries. Just turn off your airconditioner and park your car-- see what it will be like in the new world that the WT dreams of- it sucks.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Diary of an Armaggedon Survivor

PRICELESS!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I told the elders once that if I had to live forever on earth with the unloving people at the KH, I would welcome eternal death. As you notice in the Armageddon story: at the end it turns out that the WTS paradise on earth is really HELL.

Blondie

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I had a dream like that, I woke up and went on with my day like normal. Drove to college and so forth but no one was there. So I ended up driving back home to my Mom ecstatic that Armageddon was over. We had to all assemble at the Kingdom Hall and the Elders thought it would be best to start living at the Hall, I was arguing that we needed to be near water and start planting things. But they didn't listen to me, they were just all rejoicing over making it and turning a blind eye to everything that needed to be done to continue surviving so I left and went to live on my own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit