Have you heard this one-the end is very close, maybe 2 years

by sspo 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sspo
    sspo

My good witness friend was trying to encourage me spiritually and this is what's being speculated among the witnesses

How long was Adam alone before Eve was created, well at least 31 years so far

1975 was the end of 6000 years of man's existence.

From 1975 to 2006, it is 31 years.

When was Jesus ministry over? Well it came to an end when he was 33 years old.

That means there is a good chance that Eve was created after 33 years after Adam

So the end could easily come in 2008, that would be 33 years from 1975. I hope i did not confuse you guys.

I laughed at him because it is so silly and reminded him of the words of Jesus that no one knows and the thief will break in at a time that you do not expect him.

• dh
    dh

LOL, I hope they are right.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You see, the big Arme will solve ALL of any problems JW's have. It will bring back dead loved ones and make them slim, trim, young and healthy again. It represents hope to them. It's been delayed for a ridiculous amount of years now. They have to keep grasping at straws to hold onto that hope. To let go of hope would cause major depression in them, worse than the normal witness depression. Or so they think. The big Arme "is the opium of the witness people."

• blondie
    blondie

1935 plus 70 years = 2005 = the end came last year...............invisibly

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

As usual, they're grasping at straws. They're desperately trying to create parallels where there are none. Their history is filled with that sort of stupidity.

W

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

That's a new one. King David was 30 when he took the throne. Jesus was almost 30 when he began his ministry. Adam was about 30 when Eve was created, so maybe it happened last year.

How about this...

Each of the first 3 kings of Israel ruled for 40 years, so maybe it will happen 40 years after 1975 which would be 2015. Combined is 120 years which happens to be the same amount of years it took Noah to build the ark. So maybe that would make Armageddon happen in 2095.

But then you have the 1914 date, so 120 years to that would be 2034.

But don't you worry, Armageddon is just around the corner as a baby born today is part of the 1914 generation!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The end has been "very close" for as long as even the oldes jws can remember, and I imagine it will continue to be "very close" for as long as there are deluded people around prepared to listen to the orgs' bs.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

You can tell him this is my guarantee. Armageddon will happen in the year 14,5975.

How do I know this?

1975 + 144,000 = 14,5975

IT"S JUST AROUND THE CORNER! WATCH OUT SATAN, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, ya'll, Wasn't Adam already a fully grown man when he was created? So this thirty or thirty three year old thing wouldn't add up anyway. Does anyone actually believe God would have him spend 33 years alone before Eve's creation?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Let's see, 1975 plus my highest amount of magazines placed in one month (25) equals 2000 then you add in the pioneer hour requirement of 70 hours and subtract Knorrs shoe size, 11 1/2 and you get 2068 1/2. Take that and subtract the average age of a CO, about 56, and you get 2012 1/2. This is of course when the Mayan Calandar ends as we all know. Then its Eggmageddon.

Coincidence? I think not. You must use your eyes of faith my Brothers and Sisters.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit