Weekend plans?

by KW13 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

We planned to finally go see the Da Vinci Code tonight, but it's gone. Guess we have to wait for the DVD now.

• fairy
    fairy

I will be going out witnessing in the morning and then in the afternoon i will be preparing for the sunday meeting...then on sunday it will be attending the meeting and then witnessing again......oh hang on......i wont be doing that..........FREEEEEEEEEEEEE TIIIIIMMMMEEE!!!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

not really a plan.... but I might make jedi before noon tommorrow befor I leave to go back to work.... LOL

,Mike

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I spent the weekend on the in-laws farm doing the lamb marking; docking, injections...

• acadian
    acadian

Getting gear ready for Reggae on the River next weekend in No. Calif.

• KW13
    KW13
    not really a plan.... but I might make jedi before noon tommorrow befor I leave to go back to work.... LOL

,Mike

sounds like a plan to me

I will be going out witnessing in the morning and then in the afternoon i will be preparing for the sunday meeting...then on sunday it will be attending the meeting and then witnessing again......oh hang on......i wont be doing that..........FREEEEEEEEEEEEE ; TIIIIIMMMMEEE!!!

me neither, love having those extra hours in bed while the folks slave out and go on the ministry lol.

We planned to finally go see the Da Vinci Code tonight, but it's gone. ; Guess we have to wait for the DVD now.

maybe grab it off the tinternet

I spent the weekend on the in-laws farm doing the lamb marking; docking, injections...

lamb marking, now that sounds fun - the elders do that too

Getting gear ;ready for Reggae on the River next weekend in No. Calif.

hope ya have a good time!

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Getting gear ready for Reggae on the River next weekend in No. Calif.

Where is that at? Is that near the Bay Area? I didn't hear about that, I would love to go to that.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Where is that at? Is that near the Bay Area? I didn't hear about that, I would love to go to that

hey Arthur, Yeah it's 4 hours north of SF... Piercy, to be exact.... yeah it's this coming weekend, and acadian is working on my crew.... If anyone makes it there, I can be paged/radio(ed) at will call... just have them get on the backstage security channel and ask for Mike Warren... I'll have a radio all weekend..

,PEACE, Mike

• Arthur
    Arthur
    hey Arthur, Yeah it's 4 hours north of SF... Piercy, to be exact.... yeah it's this coming weekend

Thanks a lot Mike. I don't know if I can make it, but I do want to go. Thanks for the info!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit