Weekend plans?

by KW13 28 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I am gonna be relaxing at uncles house, listen to music and all that sorta thing.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I baked a blueberry (hand-picked by me and a complaining teenager at Mark's U-Pick Blueberries in Clermont) pie and am going to bf's family reunion in Citra. After, we are going to Cross Creek to visit Marjorie Kinnan Rawling's house. I haven't been there in 15 years. (Although I love his family and good Southern cooking, Cross Creek will be the highlight of the day! )

Tomorrow, I have to work. The joys of self-employment.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Yep, packing and saying bye bye to my wife and kids. Got a 6 month stint coming, and I fly on Tuesday.

• luna2
    luna2

Wish I had something interesting. I'm going to be weeding the garden, trimming the bushes, powerwashing the mold off the siding and cleaning out closets. WhooHoo! What fun. lol

Stealth, you're going to be away from home for 6 months? Yikes.

• gumby
    gumby
    Wish I had something interesting. I'm going to be weeding the garden, trimming the bushes, powerwashing the mold off the siding and cleaning out closets. WhooHoo! What fun. lol

S'ok Luna...I'm doing the same. Working my ass off outside. I'm gonna wash the cars inside and out, fix a sprinkler, get a gift certificate for my sis at home depo, take a nap, eat.....and.......well, I guess that's about it

Gumboring

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I'm sat in my favorite chair watching the cricket with a can of larger, and I'm doing it tommorrow also.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*Yawn*

Got up at 5:15am, sent my daughter off on a girlscout day trip. Tried to get some sleep but the 2yo woke me up at 9am (pretty late for him ). Now have to get oldest son ready for boyscout camp, he'll be gone for a week. Can you picture a group of stinky dirty boys? I can cuz I've seen it for real.

Josie

• luna2
    luna2

Ah, Gum...your boring stuff sounds more interesting to me than my boring stuff. I'm doing my little chores in shifts as its too hot out not to take breaks. I think I'll save the exciting washing of the mold off my siding until tomorrow morning...then I'll reward myself with a movie!

Is cricket really that exciting to watch, Ironhead? Kinda reminds me of watching golf or baseball...which always puts me to sleep.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Stealth, you're going to be away from home for 6 months? Yikes.

Yep. Wish an old bugger like me luck...

• luna2
    luna2

Good luck to you Stealth (I'm ignoring the old bugger part lol)! Good luck to the family too. I'm sure you've all gotten used to it after 12 years, but it still has to be kinda hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit