by Swamboozled 601 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

By the way, this discussion has continued here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/118142/1.ashx

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

thirdwitness,

would you want me to contiune my replies regarding the prophecy of Ezekiel here, or the Daniel post?

steve

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

This is so silly. You've all shown turdwitness to be a liar and a fool what more is there to prove? This thread is now 30 pages long!

Stop throwing pearls before dumb a$$es and let it go! The second he started lying (about his 3rd post or so) he lost. When it becomes obvious that the person your "debating" with will lie then the debate should END! There is no way that this would be allowed in a monitored debate, he has lost long since!

• rassillon
    rassillon

To everyone,

I have tried to edit my post several times to reduce the font but I just get an error. Hopefully that will be resolved by the admins.

I apologize, I was in a bad mood (long story bad day) and the fact that thirdwitness LIED about ME and said I was doing something I was not got to me.

Sorry.

Now thirdwitness:

You lied about me and several others. I have overcome your logic several times and so have others. But what you do can be likened to a little kid who puts his hands over his ears and runs around in a circle and yells LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU....when someone makes a point.

You ARE dishonest. You will not answer questions when you know they will hurt your position. Thus you have no position.

You REFUSE to discuss this matter in a reasonable manner.

I would be happy to discuss this with you and we can examine things point by point if you are willing to answer questions put to you. If you have the truth you have nothing to worry about.

But I know, YOU know and most everyone else knows that you will never agree to this because you have proven that you will not discuss things in a reasonable manner. You will only discuss things in a way that allows you to spin them in your favor.

I challenge you to discuss some ground rules and then once they are set abide by them.

But I know that you wont because without lying, red herrings, and other such deceptive ways you have NO argument.

This saddens me too because I am still a Ministeral Servant and in good standing with a congregation. It is not an easy thing to accept that you have been taught a lie all your life and trust me I am one who is very very hard to have his mind changed. After a good two years of research trying to find things to support my beliefs I had to accept the facts, 607 is a farce. But I invite you, I entreat you, prove me wrong with reason, not deception, twisting, and ignoring of facts.

-r

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

rassillon,when I first came to the board I had a great deal of anger.Yeah,I screamed too..LOL!!I know it can be frustrating when you feel someone is not being honest with you..Have a good day rassillon!...OUTLAW

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Rassilon:

No need to apologise for yelling at that dishonest witnoid. He is not only dishonest, he shows clear signs of having psychopathic personality traits. I feel like yelling too, especially when he writes shit like:

Just a joke steve just a joke. I could never judge you as dying in Armageddon. I have no idea what you or I will do between now and then.

...and:

I probably ought to rest my case here having shown the gross, self-inflicted braindeadness that seems to be part and parcel of being a 587 defender
    ...and somewhere else, he urged jw-lurkers to "come back to Jehovah" or whatever. That`s why he is really here. He doesn`t care about truth at all, he`s just a salesman, a seller of death and ruined lives. True psychopath.
  • ellderwho
    ellderwho
    .....fell in 587 BCE. Of course they know full well in Brooklyn that 607 is nonsense, they really demonstrate it well in the way they "handle" the Bible texts below.

For me, brother Norm brought a fresh spin to the thread.

copied to drafts folder

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

Can anyone please quote my lies and show me what questions I have not answered? When I gave the summary of this thread as respects the 40 year desolation I quoted what many have said in support of my summary. How is it then that I am lying about the arguments made on this thread about the 40 year desolation.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Thirdwitless the Mendacious said:

: Can anyone please quote my lies and show me what questions I have not answered?

Go back and use Control-F to search for words like "lie", "lies", "liar", "lying", "misrepresentation" and so forth. You'll find plenty of examples.

: When I gave the summary of this thread as respects the 40 year desolation I quoted what many have said in support of my summary.

Mostly what you did was misrepresent "what many have said". You do this because you're only able to knock down strawmen, not real arguments.

: How is it then that I am lying about the arguments made on this thread about the 40 year desolation.

See above.

AlanF

• Frank75
    Frank75

Alan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit