THE GOLLUM SYNDROME; Do YOU Suffer From it?

by ElderBarry 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I love being an LDS Christian.
    I'm an atheist just buzzing the airport and seeing whazz zappening!

This is nutty, all right. It just isn't funny-nutty.

You also said you were "high," so that explains some of it. I've been high and thought I was hilarious. Wasn't.

• jgnat
    jgnat

So let me get this straight. ElderBarry, you are an athiest/agnostic posing as an ugly evangelically-minded cultist. Yuk.

• Scully
    Scully

ElderBarry

Your own brand of nastiness is wearing thin with me. Your posting limit has been restricted. When you decide to treat other posters the way you hope to be treated, kindly send me a message and I'll consider revising your posting limit.

• lola28
    lola28

Yikes, what an idiot.

Lola

• parakeet
  • parakeet
    parakeet

***So, anyway. Whew. I couldnt have kept that nutjob stuff up much longer.***
    So glad you had a few yuks at our expense, elderbarry. I will be sure to avoid your topics and posts in the future. You're a immature, unfeeling fraud who likes to stir up trouble. BTW, that's the definition of a TROLL.

• wednesday
    wednesday

elderbarry,

You are preaching to people who have "seen it all" and heard your sermon before. Sort of like my doctor suggesting a "happy movie" for chronic pain. Thanks but i'll find another doc instead. That is what you are suggesting, a happy movie. It is not that simple. In the end, yes, we have to let happiness out weigh bitterness, but thank you very much, I like my bitterness. It is all that keeps me going right now. I can hang onto my bitterness and hate of jws and still help feed the needy. I dont' see how that it is bothering you. However, your extremely stupid cherry mood does bother me. Have you turned on the TV lately? Have your seen the articles about the child molesters in the org? Please, it is good to be happy, but anyone this happy sounds like they are on drugs or smoking crack. Btw, mormons are so artifically cheerful, I almost want to puke.

Yes, EB, you are prescribing a "happy Movie" to people who have been emotionally, physically, sexually, spiritually abused by a cult.

See how silly you look?

weds

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

...This whole post is making me throw up in my mouth... A LOT!

I get this horrifying perky Rachel Ray/Alicia Silverstone type cheerleader attitude from elderberry it's really really icky! Like the pink running suit decked out cruise coordinator that everyone hates...

(bet she's a cutie though!)

Ps I'm an atheist and don't want nutting to do with your god or any other thank you very much! I'm not here because I'm bitter either I'm here to have fun and a poke the wbts a bit with a sharp stick!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

As to the posting limit... No biggie mine's been cut back too! Hell I didn't even get the nice post telling me why!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Wednesday and mkr32208:
    Check out elderbarry's and Scully's recent posts. This whole thread is EB's sophomoric idea of a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit