What strange things do your pets like to eat?

by Lady Lee 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I can't get mad at her, she's too cute! Although I am considering sending her to Overeaters Anonymous.

My two cats are the same... one in particular. I have literally resorted to measuring out food portions in the morning.

The hard part is ignoring their begging for food at night. They meow and carry on and trying to get me to go over to their food dish as a "hint" to what they want.

When they start that I just say: "No kiddy! You're a fat cat!"

• damselfly
    damselfly

I wish I could do that. The young one is still kind of scrawny so I'm scared she won't grow (I know it's not likely) if I ration the food.

<<When they start that I just say: "No kiddy! You're a fat cat!" >>

LOL I cover my kitty's ears when people say she's chunky. Don't want her feelings to get hurt. :P

• lola28
    lola28

Cheetos and Ramen noodles

Lola

• damselfly
    damselfly

I forgot! She loooves Doritos. You'd better not leave the bag open or she sticks her head right in and helps herself.

Dams

• nowisee
    nowisee

the kitties are gone now, but they used to love broccoli rabe with garlic.

• anewme
    anewme

Well last Christmas our little chihuahua was given a Santa toy he just fell in love with.
    He is still a puppy and it is fun to see him drag around his toys and tear them up and shake them from side to side ferociously.

But we were astounded and surprised to see Santa pooped out on the lawn by New Years!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

LOL! Ewwwww gross.

• TMS
    TMS

My min pin likes the small crabs that poke up in our yard. I strongly discourage him, but he races around the yard looking for "opportunities."

tms

• orbison11
    orbison11

ah, i love these posts on our pets

my shih tzu/bichon, 'harley', loves paper,,,,but she is such a lady

wont eat from my plate at my puter if my piece of cutlery is on the plate,,,

she will have the food 1 inch from her nose and i have taught her to feel it with her paws before she gets it

she was also on the ellen degeneres show about 2 months ago,,she is so cute

orbi

• blaid
    blaid

my 4 month old lab will eat eerything from reciepts to cooked choriso that my girlfriend makes...i dont blame him though, its good stuff...but im always careful about keeping the house as puppy proof as possible...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit