My marriage is over because Jehovah was not the third string

by Chasity1 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Chasity1
    Chasity1

I forgot to add he told me the reason it took him so long to contact me after being served is that he was in shock and he was so angry he was afraid he would have done me physical harm for having him served at work. I cannot believe he was in shock that I would divorce him.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I had the same response as you when I sent an article on cognitive dissonance from Randy at freeminds.org to my parents.

It spins me out that we are considered Apostate Swine. JWs have that opinion even though they won't read anything to know if such an opinion is legitimate. If they do read the information and it makes sense and they do not have an answer for it, they still dismiss it as meaningless because it came from Swine.

It must be tough on you Chastity, hang in there.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I was wondering what happened. Don't let them get you down. Your husband cannot stop the divorce. We live in a no fault state. If I were you I would not get into any long drawn out conversation with them. It will only get you down. IMO the best thing you can do for yourself is to be happy and not give those losers a second thought.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

So when they say god sees everything you do..does that mean when you guys are....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit