Prince and his wife are divorcing after 5 years of marriage...

by TresHappy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

A link to "In a Perfect World". I like the mission statement, but the initiatives are scattered and lacking in substance. They seem to be concentrating on fund-raising right now more than anything.

http://www.iapw.org

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I try not to care , though it is fun to read about.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sydney Morning Herald
    Prince and Canadian Wife to Divorce
    andPOP, Canada - 1 hour ago
    ... Prince (full name: Prince Rogers Nelson), 48, and the 29-year-old Testolini wed on New Year's Eve 2001 in a Jehovah's Witness ceremony in Hawaii. ...
    Manuela has kissed her Prince goodbye in divorce court Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
    Prince, second wife getting divorced-report Reuters.uk
    The Artist Formerly Known as Married E! Online
    all 50 related »
  • orbison11
    orbison11

The In a Perfect World Foundation seeks to inspire and empower children to become compassionate, socially-conscious and responsible leaders. We believe that when we give children and youth the platform and experience to allow their dreams, ideas, and thoughts to be heard and shared, their innate desire for ‘a perfect world’ can and will lead to breakthrough measures that could significantly change the outlook of the future! This is the opening statement to her 'perfect world' program,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is so opposite to what i had drilled into my head from the platform regarding my four children,
    they were to have no dreams, ideas or thoughts other than to preach the kingdom makes me quite upset,,,,ah forgot,,,,they have $$$$$ so they can do what they want sheesh
    orbi

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Manuela stalked Prince. She ended up getting to the top of his business ladder, somehow??? He is a lot older than she is. From what I understand, she studied the religion, dubbish, with Prince and they were baptized on the same day. For some reason, I don't think she gives a flying plop of cow manure about the witnesses. And, I keep wondering if Prince is using dubbism for publicity??

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Maybe Prince should give good old Micheal Jackson a ring and find out how the brothers handled his situation??

I'm sure they handled it with both hands and some warming jelly.

• blondie
    blondie

Looks like she filed for the divorce....I guess after 5 years of being a dub was enough....I don't think she was personally convinced about the JW doctrine....but a lot of money will make women and men marry anyone.

Blondie

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    She is also involved with nonprofits including YouthCARE and United Communities Against Poverty.

I'm a little confused about the charity work. The WT doesn't allow charity, they want all money since if you "give soup to a hungry person they will get hungry again, give a Watchtower mag and a free home Bible study and you give them the chance of eternal life" barf

Was Prince REALLY a bonafide JW when he started it? I wonder if it came into play here.

I am not happy to see any marraige end, but I don't think I am the only one who wondered how this would play out. Come in...going out in service in a Rolls etc? I'll take my chances with karma.

• Hamboozled
    Hamboozled

That is funny!!! Prince is having a hard time with the "no oral sex policy"!!! LOL!!!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Brother Prince
    Prince

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit