Prince and his wife are divorcing after 5 years of marriage...

by TresHappy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

LOL@Danny

Exactly, how can we NOT want the whole story!

• delilah
    delilah

Hamboozled said," That is funny!!! Prince is having a hard time with the "no oral sex policy"!!! LOL!!!!!! From the looks of him in that photo,( he's really looking haggard), I think he IS having a hard time....being a Witness seems to be taking it's toll on the poor man.

• sspo
    sspo

Maybe he can hook up with the other JW

Michael Jackson

They will make a cute couple going to kingdom hall

• Quandry
    Quandry

In the picture of him and his wife, it looks like he is wearing eye make-up. How does he get away with that with the Witnesses?

What if any regular brother wore eye make-up- wouldn't they be counseled?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Prince is having a hard time with the "no oral sex policy"!!! LOL!!!!!!

I'm sure that Prince has a problem with the "One wife policy". Prince changes women like religions, er uh, socks. Maybe the next religion will be old-style Mormonism.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    They are both beautiful people.

I don't know them so could not say from personal experience.

However after hearing the story of Kevin James experience where Prince talked him into flying out on his own dime to shoot a documentery of himself for free and never even thanked him after several days of shooting.

He sounds like a real prince all right.

• orbison11
    orbison11

this in from the Associated Press,,,hhmmmmm:) Jul 27, 9:10 PM EDT Prince's Second Wife Seeks Divorce AP Photo/KEVORK DJANSEZIAN Entertainment Video Advertisement MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Prince's second wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, has filed for divorce from the pop superstar, his attorney has confirmed. Patrick Cousins, Prince's general counsel, said Wednesday the case was pending. He had no further comment. Edward Winer, attorney for Nelson, issued a statement Thursday saying it was a difficult decision for Nelson to seek the divorce and that she hoped for a "cooperative resolution" and a quick end to the case. The Star Tribune reported on its Web editions that the case was filed May 24. A court administrator told the AP the case was sealed on July 11. Prince, 48, has rarely spoken publicly about his marriage to Nelson. He married dancer Mayte Garcia in 1996; that union ended in 1998. The Minneapolis-based singer was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004. He recently closed his NPG Music Club Web site, surprising many fans.

• Sadie Masokissdick
    Sadie Masokissdick

I wonder where Zelaira is. I imagine that she will be very, very happy - even thrilled - to hear this news. Just think, now she finally has a chance with the artist formally known as "Prince."

• jojochan
    jojochan
    It would be nice not to say unkind words, as the Karmic Wheel will bowl you over.

jojochan..

• jojochan
    jojochan

I wonder if it's scriptual though.......even though I know the elders would'nt give HIM S*it about it. Divorce sucks as it is...

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit