(poll) Kut it or Keep it?

by IP_SEC 74 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

You look very handsome with or without. I am a happily married older lady but man you are one good looking guy!!!!

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

alt <-----this guy is hot. definitely makes an apostababe have to change her panties.

• serendipity
    serendipity

IP,

You're hot with or without it. But the beard gives you the bad boy look, if that makes a difference.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

My, Im pleased. And shocked. Ok so the 'ayes' have, the motion is passed.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i wasn't gonna say it.........but you got nice lips.......

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's been a while since we had a good circumcision thread!

I say cut it and make Jah's heart rejoice!

• gymbob
    gymbob

I'd say keep it, but....."We won't be able to use you in the congregation....."

One of the first things I did when I left was grow some facial hair. Keep it, it'll be a constant reminder you're not one of "them".

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Keep it, it'll be a constant reminder you're not one of "them".

'zacly jimbob.

Nat I think I'll keep all I can down there

Thank you purple

• arwen
    arwen

This is Meljon visiting at Arwen's having a drinkie-poo. just read the nasty letter she got from the "sister". I am glad she has this board for support after reading all your responses. I am glad she is not taking it to heart. NOW THEN, IP SEC, I have also noticed your post with your picture about cut or not to cut. As I scrolled down I exclaimed to Arwen," Where is the rest of him?" You are one hottie!!!! I used to be a hairdresser before my present employment in the ER, and not to brag but I am still good with scissors and razors and the occasional scapel. Just kidding but I could get you in the treatment room quickly if you required sutures after the shave. Just trim a bit off and you will still be hot, hot hot. Come to GRAMMA!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Dear Lord, IP! There seems to be a Spider Monkey clinging to your lovely face!

Get it off of there, quickly before it invites it's friends!

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit