80% of Near Death Experiencers Can't Wear Watches...

by FMZ 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

It's strange how things happen. I was going over to fly my R/C plane and looked down at my watch and it was blank. Battery gone I guess. Don't brag about anything, it will then go out.

Ken P.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I did have a NDE but I actually was dead for a short time.

Poodlehead, this one always gets me. Being dead? Like people who have drowned and then are resussitated? Did they drown? Or are they near-drowners?

People in PVS, due to anoxic brain damage? Are they dead? That's what they said my mother was, but she came out of it.

PVS does not equal brain dead. The autonomic system is still working in PVS. In brain dead people, the brain stem is dead and therefore the autonomic sytem does not work. The life support machines are doing all the work.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm going to have to get a watch and put it on my mother to see if it stops. She is so swollen right now; it's going to have to be a man's watch.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

fascinating subject, FMZ!!! I've never had a NDE, although, in fact I did almost drown when I was ten, and I DO indeed have problems wearing watches.........they don't run correctly on me at all.......lol.........I think it has something to do with the body's energy field.........my energy messes up the quartz or drains the battery........I remember earlier hearing from Dansk that during our vigils on JWD his watch either loses or gains time...........can't remember which..........would be SUPER interested in hearing your ideas on this.........sounds absolutely fascinating.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I don't wear watches cause they always die on me. But I've never had any NDEs. There's been times when I've had mechanical problems on flights but nothing that would be a NDE.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    My NDE was caused when I put a metal knife in a wallsocket when I was younger. Knocked me across the kitchen. Next thing I knew, I was looking down at myself from the ceiling. I could see my parents working to revive me. I was vaguely aware of a tunnel to my left, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Then, in an instant, I was back in my body.

OMG!!! I did something similar to that only it was scissors, AND unlike you, dumbass, (mean that lovingly, bro.) I had the sense to grab ahold of the rubber insulated vacuum cord so I wouldn't get my ass killed (my parents subscribed to science magazines for kids for me and had bought a set of natural science encyclopedias for us that I spent hours reading and pouring over til I knew most of them by heart...........I was only about 8 at the time, I think...........I blew every fuse in the house.........my mom was soooo pissed at me she WANTED to kill me.........lol!!

• LennyinBluemont
    LennyinBluemont

OK, I've got to weigh in on this one. For 20 years I have had a business installing wireless security systems. About three years ago, I had a customer for whom I installed a system and provided him and his wife each with a wireless keychain remote. After about two months his stopped working, and so I assumed it was defective and replaced it for him. Over the course of the next year, I replaced his unit four more times and finally told him I would just have to refund his money. His wife never had any problem with hers. Then one day she told me that his mother cannot wear a watch, it just stops working. I called the manufacturer and they conferenced with four engineers. I didn't bring up anything about the guy's mother and watches. The head engineer then said to me, "You're not going to believe this, but three of our four engineers here have heard that there are some people who cannot wear watches. They just stop." I just assumed that this guy was putting out some kind of energy that yinged the yang on the remote device and zeroed it out. I even had him swap with his wife and as long as it was with her it worked fine. Of course, hers stopped working when he used it. One thing's for sure. There's a lot more going on around us than we're aware of. My two cents.

Lenny

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Witch! (LOL j/k)

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have problems wearing a watch. They stop, the battery quits right after I install a new one, the watch won't keep time, etc. I am on a mailing list with people who have Fibromyalgia , and some of them report the same problems. Excess energy in he body, they feel fouls up the watch.

Quoting from the book "Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial pain" author Devin Starlanyl, Mary Ellen Copeland:

"Do You have electromagnetic sensitivity? Do you become wired by electrical storms? That is, do you become degy, tense, unable to sleep? Are you up all night when the moon is full? Can you sometimes sense the feelings of others? That is what I call electromqgnetic (EM) sensitivity. Some people with FMS may be hypersensitive to EM transmissions, especially when they are in a a flare" Some people with FMS have told me that their presence stops watches and computers. The say that phones and VCR's are also affected. One patient told me that when they walked under street light , the light went out.. It seems that it may be due to a combination of enhanced automaic nervous system activity, central nervous system sensitization and souped up receptors. "

the book has a lot more to say about this, several ages actually.

And no, I have never had a Near death experience.

weds

• free2beme
    free2beme

I am not a near death experiencer, but I can not wear a watch. If I do, it dies really fast. As an example, my mother bought be a watch last year. I told her of my problem and she did not believe me. I put it on and the next morning it was dead. She took it back, thinking it was bad and when she gave me another one, it died sooner (Less then two hours). Finally I confinced her of the futile effort to have one and now I just do like I have always done and ask people what time it is. Although, between the computer display, the car dash and all the ones you see around time. There is no shortage of time presentations to read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit