Nat's gift to Mouthy

by Lady Lee 44 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I Love It, I Love It, I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pic too, Lilly

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Lovely pic of a lovely lady.

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Oops, sorry about the date on the pic, it was taken today, but I forgot to reset my camera when I changed the batteries...

so it should read July 22, 2006 She looks pretty darn good for a Great Grandmother of a 14, 13, 12, 9, 8, 7, and 1 1/2 year olds, if I do say so myself....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Very cool.

Grace I don't know how you are doing this but every picture I see of you makes you look younger and younger.

I think it's being out and free, it will do that to a person.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Word!!!! where can I get one of those? the shirt. Not the young lady.

• Priest73
    Priest73

But seriously... where can I get one? I'd be temped to attend an assembly... I'm a very ugly man!!! Now I'm beautiful!!! Hooray Beer!!!

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Mouthy,

Great to see you looking in good spirits and a lot younger than I thought. I will miss your pertinent, upbeat posts.

VG

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For those of you who are wondering how to get one of those t-shirts:

I'm looking into it for you

• Warlock
    Warlock

She's getting younger and younger because Armaggedon will be here "any day now" and that will give her a head start in Paradise. Right, Mom?

Warlock

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    But seriously... where can I get one? I'd be temped to attend an assembly... I'm a very ugly man!!! Now I'm beautiful!!! Hooray Beer!!!

LMAO!!!! That's pretty darn funny.

LadyLee- Terry posted a link to where he got a shirt just like it here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/117209/1.ashx

And here is the website

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit