Nat's gift to Mouthy

by Lady Lee 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

BOO!!! I scared ya! Didnt I???? I mean with the face...lol Thanks to Nat.... I really appreciated it.

Had to pop in to view it!!! Look at those wrinkles. Lee!!! You need to cHange your glasses!!!! LOL Thanks for Helping Sue post it..
    And to all you sweeties that replied A GREAT BIG Thanks !!!!!.
    O.k. I will disappear again until I am rested......In this heat oldies has to watch out for ourselves....

Susie!!!!!!! Thanks again >>>> (((HUGS))) to all

Mouthy/gran/grace

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Had to pop in to view it!!! Look at those wrinkles. Lee!!! You need to cHange your glasses!!!!

Actually Grace, it was the lack of wrinkles in the picture that surprised me

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

http://www.cafepress.com/xjwu is were you great these great shirts and other goodies. i gave my shirt to my apostate brother that lives with my jw dad. well it only took a couple hours later . for my brother to call me. and tell me about the fireworks at home he said my dad was lit up like a ROMAN CANDLE. I'm going to order a few more . to wear on saturday mornings when i go anti witnessing. thank you to the good people that made these shirts . john

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

That shirt is just too cool! And so is the beautiful woman wearing it. Or... should I say hot?

• mouthys_gdaughter
    mouthys_gdaughter

lookin HOTT nan!! hehe

• anewme
    anewme

Those are very nice XJW products! What a good idea someone came up with! I'd like a coffee mug! I could sit here and type with a proud mug next to me!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Great pic

even better ''T''

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

just order 3 large mugs, one for me and 2 for my poztate buddies. I anticipate that somehow my coffee will taste better in the morning.

• bem
    bem

That is the greatest picture Grace you are lovely.

BEM

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Love that shirt. And love the gal wearing that shirt!
    Whenever Joe and I wear ours, we get into fun conversations with folks who want to know where the university is located. Wish I had a picture of us wearing our shirts.
    Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit