OMG I'm one of Satan's spears...

by TresHappy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

according to the 2 JW sisters at my door this morning. I told them they were deceived and had bad taste in door-to-door fashion!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

maybe they don't like fashion critics

What does that mean anyway?

Josie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I guess it means they think Satan is using me to attack them as with a spear.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Did they call you one of Satan's spears BEFORE or AFTER you challenged their fashion sense?

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Because I'm sure their evil "satan" would still be using spears nowadays. I'd tell Satan to call back for help when he needs a missile.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I told them they were deceived - then they said I was Satan's spears - then I told them they had poor fashion taste in door-to-door haute couture.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, Satan better update his ammunition. It's getting old. As are the comebacks. Were they OLD ladies, sensible walking shoes, kinda fanatical, probably pioneers?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

and that's all it took for them to start name calling? boy, some jws sure can't handle confrontations. lol

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Satan's spear." Has a certain ring to it. I like it better than "apostate."

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Those two sound as if they'd had a very bad morning or have a very short fuse. I wonder if they will relate their experience at the Service Meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit