What if we wrote letters to the Society.....

by Lady Liberty 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hence an even higher administrative burden...

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I have read numerous replys on the internet that were actual scanned letters in reply to different ones regarding different questions they have had. For example the whole U.N. involvement. I do expect my elder body to come a calling, but since they plan to meet with us again soon anyway, what would it hurt. They don't know yet that we have issues with these other things. We only expressed our feelings about the lack of love, and the whole 607 issue. Since they have taken their sweet time, and obviously they could care less about us and trying to clear things up, we decided we WILL NOT meet with them again. It has been 7 months!!! So.. now we have decided to tell them to mail any info. they have regarding the 607 issue, and we will take a look at it. I think it would be great for them to hear through the Society that we are having issues with these other things as well. Yet, I will refuse to talk with them about it now! A dollar short and a day late!! I don't know if the Society would reply. However, if they did, it would be great to show to my family (that is still very active) that these things are true. Have any of you been sucessful in getting a responce to your letters?

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Lady L - I have sent 2 separate letters last month and I'm still waiting on a response. I was specific with my questions and asked for them to respond with the same sincerity and seriousness that I asked the questions. I also made clear to them my intent of showing the responses directly to the failthful JW's that I know, since the issues directly affect my life. Nothing yet. sammieswife.

• bob1999
    bob1999

I have a copy of a letter from the UN stating when the WTS became an NGO and when that was terminated. I don't know how to post it here.

• bob1999
    bob1999

I hope this works. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have emailed questions a few times under different email addresses but never received a reply. Maybe a written letter works better.

• avengers
    avengers

I have already written them letters.
    I posted the letters that I wrote, plus their replies.
    When you ask them to address the UN issue they will answer,
    but the answers they give you never addresses the issue.

They will answer with fallacies, especially with the Red herring, which seems to be their favorite: Ignoratio Elenchi

read more about it here. http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html

I'm done writing these SOB' $. They won't hear from me again until I have a way to eliminate this rotten cult.

Ofcourse you can write them. I hope you get them on their knees, but don't get your hopes up.

Andy

• parlay
    parlay

Any JW that goes into deny mode about the society ever being an NGO with the UN, should be provided

with the societies number and dared to call and inquire about it themselves. If they refuse to call, it's proof that

they don't want to know the facts and we are wasting time.

. . .in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled;

and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories. . . (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I figure if the JW inquiries brought the United Nations to their knees, to the point that the UN finally posted a formal reply on their website, it seems to ME that similar letters to the Watchtower Society would prove to be a similar irritant.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Samieswife,

Please let me know if you ever do recieve a reply. I have been told it can take up to six months to hear back.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit