Night Owl or Early Bird?

by damselfly 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy
    not to come around me until I've been up awhile and had at least 3 cups of coffee.

Oh no! There goes another fantasy!

• JH
    JH

I'm an early bird

Get up at 6h30 every day and go to bed around 9pm most of the times.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Because of the heat this time of year, it's bed about 2 am, up at sunrise (about 5.30 am) for a swim, walk on the beach, breakfast, business, shopping, etc., home by noon for a siesta till about 4 pm, fiddling about then out again about 7 or 8 pm.

• lola28
    lola28

Night Owl, I really don't feel okay until about six pm that's when I really wake up.

Lola

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    not to come around me until I've been up awhile and had at least 3 cups of coffee.
    Oh no! There goes another fantasy!

Oh no, don't tell me you secretly wished I wasn't a coffee drinker.

• kgav8r
    kgav8r

I used to be such a night owl. Of course, i worked the evening shift and wouldn't get home until 0030 and would take a couple of hours to wind down. I'd wak up around 0830 or 0900 and get ready to cease the day! Now that i am on day shift, i can not stay awake past 2300. It's kind of depressing and makes me feel old :-[

• juni
    juni

JH and I are on the same schedule. I used to be an insomniac. It was horrible. Dr. said to set up a sleep schedule and try your best to stick to it.

Juni

• Soledad
    Soledad

I guess I'm both. Regardless of what time I go to bed, I am wide awake at 5am everyday. I function pretty well and I actually like getting up at that hour, but then I get sleepy between 5-7pm, maybe I'll nap, then I'm up again until 12-1 am, wide awake and alert.

I'm wondering how I'll do when I start my new 2nd shift job. I'll be working from 4pm to midnight. I'll probably be dead tired starting around 7 but then wide awake by midnight when it's time to leave .

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Soledad, I'm exactly that way too. And yes, 2nd shift will make you tired in the mid afternoon and then you will go home and find yourself staying up until about 2am.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Night Owl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit