Night Owl or Early Bird?

by damselfly 45 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Snarf~ my morning coffee is a *must*

Dams

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG...Is there any situation that you can NOT relate cannabis to? LOL!

prolly not... but, but, but, At least I was on topic...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Night owl, but I think it's just because I hate going to bed. Just like a damn kid, I want to stay up until I just can't function anymore. Unlike a damn kid, I have to get up at 630am. So I force myself into bed. Not early enough, generally, but almost always before I'm ready.

Dave

• Calliope
    Calliope

AA, what do you do to keep you up so late?

cal.

• Calliope
    Calliope
    I can use cannabis to adjust my sleeping habits... Need to stay up, don't smoke much... Need to get up early, start smoking very early the day before... but really, if I didn't smoke at all, I'd be an insomniac...

hey, i have that same prescription.

mine says i need to take in food directly afterwards.

cal.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm a night owl at heart but I've had to adapt to being an early bird. On weekends I stay up late and sleep in late unless there is something I really want to do early, like go for a bike ride with hubby to beat the heat.......naps are good!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    AA, what do you do to keep you up so late?

A bit of reading, maybe some TV. Mainly though, its planning for world domination. I'm kinda lazy, so I spend time on the phone grooming unwitting people to eventually do the dirty work for me.

I promise to be a benevolent dictator... join me?

Dave

• Calliope
    Calliope

benevolent work, like washing floors and painting?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    benevolent work, like washing floors and painting?

Here at Dave's World Domination, LLC, we feel that each minion owns his or her own career. If you think you're more suited to washing and painting than say, wielding an AK-47 or being a suicide bomber, we'll work with you. We see our minions as our greatest asset. Please send resume/C.V. to [email protected] (If you have any suicide-bombing experience, please do note that.) Dave

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am more of a "night owl" with my sleeping problems. Sometimes I get up at 2 or 3 watch tv cause after 30 minutes of NO sleep I can't take lying in bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit