Who are you looking for?

by Effervescent 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Do you find yourself scanning the posts of new ones here hoping in the back of your mind that it's a friend or relative who has finally "seen the light"?

There are several people I am always watching for.... My best friend from high school, the only friend I was allowed to have since she was the only girl my age in the KH. And my brothers... extremely bright and intelligent guys, but very wrapped up in gaining my fathers and the congregations approval. I keep hoping one of these days I'll see a post that starts with- "Hi, I'm from the Oregon coast and this is my first post here...."

*sigh*

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

keep the hope...

,Mike

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI effervescent,

I'd love to see some of my cousins on here. We could become allies and enlighten the rest of our JW family.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

If I ever saw my father on here, I would immediately rush out and buy a lottery ticket and a hard hat.

The ticket to test my luck, and the hardhat because the moon would soon fall from the sky.

However, it is a man's dreams that keeps him going.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Nothing would make me happier than to see old friends and family posting on this board. Just thinking about brought a tear to my eye.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm not looking for anyone. The only JW I care about is my mom, and she doesn't use a computer. If the rest died tomorrow I'd probably throw a party.

W

• damselfly
    damselfly

Anyone I used to know would do really.

If family ever posted here I think I would have a heart attack from the shock.

Dams

• Twitch
    Twitch

u never know, eh?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It would be great to see some of my old friends from the wts here, or just one of them. I live in hope.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Anyone I used to know. The closest I've come to it is a few posters here who knew some of the people that we knew.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit