by Nosferatu 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Calliope
    Calliope

oh, or what Rabbit said,

rolling over, feeling satisfied...

yep.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Geee.. I guess I Just hope I'm in the same place with DesertRat, with Warlock, freedomlover, twitch, rodbar, damselfly, calliope, and anybody else that wants to join us...

BTW calliope, it's "Ellis D"....

• Calliope
    Calliope

OFG, are you picking on me?

it's how you spell it in french.

really.

;)

• Farkel
    Farkel

: How Will You Die at Armageddon?

The same way you will die at your next fantasy. In your mind.

Farkel

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I've always wondered if the head remains conscious for any time after a decapitation, so I guess that sounds like a good way to go. At least I'd die with that answer resolved. Looking back and seeing my own headless body would be... interesting.

But the drunk/high/orgasmic answers were all good, too. I guess I better decide, since the big "A" is right around the corner!

Dave

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Whilst in a mosh pit at a Revolting Cocks show. I saw them Thursday night with Ministry... What a great freakin' time I had. I know I’m old and all but man it was awesome. Hadn't seen them since '88. I'd like that... Or can I be the pale horse of the Apocalypse?
    By the way, get natural people, moo sha rooms is the way to go.

Most importantly, if the Big A did happen, I think that I’d have a lot of apologizing to do for laughing and calling the JWs a pack of raving lunatics all these years.

By the way, where is the mention of Dinosaurs in the bible? They were here before man. Did A & E come but fade away and come back? I never see a huge T-Rex in the pictures of the garden of eden... Only the lamb and the lion.

• TimeOut
    TimeOut

Old age!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Every Jehovah's Witness member will grow old and die just like everyone else.What's scary is they are hedging all their hopes on an imminent Armageddon to deliver them.

There is no Armageddon that will annihilate 6.5 billion people,and install Watchtower leaders as world rulers.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I will probably die of old age or diabetes or getting hit by a Mack truck.

"Millions now living will never die". this was promised by Judge Rutherford remember?????

The Claw. anybody have a jelly donut?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think Gods going to use dinosaurs to eat all the bad people (like me)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit