How Will You Die at Armageddon?

by Nosferatu 41 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

We do not even know if death at armageddon will be total or just a psychic death with the individuals so killed being subsequently used as robots to perform useful work. They will be alive but only like plants, they will have no real awareness.

• Nowman
    Nowman

If it were to happen, I too would like to be drunk.

• Genesis
    Genesis

LoL @ Greendawn, I think you are on the wrong thread but if it suits you maybe Jehobah can kill you while cooking supper... :P

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I'm the guy in all the armageddon pics in the cave pointing the pistol at the sky. Bring it on angels! Your white horses and pointy swords are no match for my cave and pistol!

FBF

• greendawn
    greendawn

Genesis that was a good point, that post was meant to be my new topic about cooking but I went into "Reply" instead of "New topic", so I changed it with something relevant to avoid the embarassment.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Wouldn't care, as long as I could first tell Jehovah exactly what I think of him and his braindead bunch of followers.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Going on that last long hike into the mountains at sunset. Tequila in my backpack..

DR

• Warlock
    Warlock

If I must die, I hope to be "sexed to death" by 72 latina and asian virgins. All over 18 of course.

Warlock

• wednesday
    wednesday

In a drugged stupor wouldn't be too bad. i don't mean illegal drugs, I mean like while in thehospital, with enough morphine to take me out.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Ok - so the part I want to play at Armageddon is the harlot sitting on top of the wild beast. She looks like she is hav'n a hellava good time. So that is what I want to be at Armageddon or maybe at Halloween, which ever comes first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit