WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? GOING OUT TO EAT?

by juni 39 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

We will be going out for Wisconsin's famous Friday fish fry.

Juni

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Spaghetti Factory Fullerton CA

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm thinking of making samosas tonight. My arteries could use a little firming up.

W

• greendawn
    greendawn

What is the Friday fish fry like?

I had rice with leeks in a tomato sauce and pork in a wine marinade. Also grilled corns on the cob and watermelon.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

I made myself an omelette filled with melted cheddar cheese and fresh basil from the garden

mary

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Juni I cant believe you'd post such a wasteful fluff thread! LOL!

Now I am severely hungry! That sounds tasty!

growling stomach and tastebuds a-gnashing! Require full juicy report once its been digested!

• Genesis
    Genesis

Will be with my girlfriend but cant believe that instead of asking "What will we eat tonight ?" she asked "What will you eat tonight ?"...

Ah, women and their subcommunication...LoL

Joff

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We had ours a couple of hours ago, a nice steak with chips and salad, washed down with a glass or two of shiraz.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Well, I am pregnant, so the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to eat. Maybe some "Jacks naturally rising pizza", which I think is the best frozen pizza around. Today, I felt a little emotional over a conversation I had with my husband. Really silly actually, I just wanted to go to the zoo tomorrow. He said no. I started balling in the bathroom at work, then it went away. lol....I say this because we would normally go out to dinner tonight, but because he made me cry by not wanting to go to the zoo tomorrow, Iam going to settle for a frozen pizza...lol....

Nikki

• juni
    juni

Hi Greendawn. By the way, do you have any leftovers? Sounds delicious!

Friday fish fries = either deep fried, baked, or boiled fish - french fries or baked potato - coleslaw - rolls w/butter. You can have tartar sauce or lemons (I choose lemons) for a condiment for your fish. Catsup (ketchup) for the fries or plain. Butter and/or sour cream for the baked potato. And your choice of drink. Most dinners cost you $7.95 - $9.95. And some restaurants have an all-you-can-eat option for one price.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit