WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? GOING OUT TO EAT?

by juni 39 Replies latest jw friends

• snarf
    snarf

I read this before I ate supper hoping to get some good ideas, but as I am now 6 months pregnant the baby won ! We had a cinamon bagle from panera bread with hazelnut cream cheese, french dip chased down with a bowl of vanilla ice cream topped with caramel sauce. YUMMY!!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

barby Q beef and three hours in the grandstands at Astoria's first ever rodeo! Yee Haw!!

carmelb

• Arthur
    Arthur

Very greasy Mexican food

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

This week's left over. There were some fried chicken, caesar salad, rice and diet Dr. Pepper. But now I'm in the mood for some curry. ;)

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I already had it.
    yogurt, craisins, and a microwave dinner (my favorite)

stop. You're all jealous.

smellsgood

• anewme
    anewme

Husband worked late til 9pm. Electricity was out all day for 16 hours. The cabin was a hot oven. We ate warm watermelon by candlelight. Grumbled and complained and went to bed in the dark and quiet of a canyon without power.

• karen96
    karen96

We went to a Japanese restaraunt with my parents and brother. I had Hibachi Filet Mignon - it was great! Some fried rice, noodles, veggies and a glass of Pinot Grigio (I know, I should have red with beef, but who cares!). I was stuffed!

karen

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Scully

I have a nice lean pork tenderloin marinated with Smoky Hickory rub marinade ready to go on the BBQ. When it's done, I'm going to slice it into medallions and serve it with diced and roasted potatoes marinated with a balsamic vinaigrette, a big fresh salad and some veggies. Dessert is going to be fresh brownies - baked in a pie plate, cut into wedges, and served with Breyer's "After Eight" ice cream and fresh raspberries. *drool*

If I leave now I should make it by supper time drool drool drool rollin rollin rollin

• juni
    juni

Our power was out for 5 hrs. the other day after several nasty storms during the night.

Yummy - warm watermelon. Atleast it was a romantic evening and quiet!!

Take care anewme.

Hugs,

Juni

• juni
    juni

You'll probably get their first LL. Save me some OK? She would have to post that dessert too.

Thanks to all of you for sharing a part of your life with all of us. I enjoyed the thread and got very hungry and some good ideas for meals for the future that I'll concoct from your suggestions.

Everyone have a nice weekend.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit