WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT? GOING OUT TO EAT?

by juni 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I have a nice lean pork tenderloin marinated with Smoky Hickory rub marinade ready to go on the BBQ. When it's done, I'm going to slice it into medallions and serve it with diced and roasted potatoes marinated with a balsamic vinaigrette, a big fresh salad and some veggies. Dessert is going to be fresh brownies - baked in a pie plate, cut into wedges, and served with Breyer's "After Eight" ice cream and fresh raspberries. *drool*

• jgnat
  • juni
    juni

preggers Nikki, hi.

Jack's self-rising pizza is THE BEST frozen pizza. I agree whole-heartedly.

Hopefully you'll get to go to the zoo. There are always A LOT of pregnant women at our zoo!

Juni

• juni
    juni

Scully, do you use the little red potatoes that have the thin skins? Sounds like the recipe I use.

Juni

You would have to EDIT and include a dessert. I'll be right over.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

After reading what everyone else had, I'm sorry to lower the standard by admitting I had KFC!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

chicken on the grill.........ice tea.......raspberry chocolate yogart,
    Ritz Toasted chips

and a Corona

• daystar
    daystar

Roast, I think, at mom and dad's.

• poppers
    poppers

"What is the Friday fish fry like? "
    Wisconsin, having nearly 15,000 lakes, has lots of freshwater fish to choose from. Restaurants, especially the mom and pop variety, typically cater to fish lovers on Fridays. This probably has its roots in the non-meat Fridays of the lenten season.

• juni
    juni

It all sounds good you guys!!!

KFC is good! Don't feel bad Sad emo.

Poppers - You are right. Started w/the "no meat on Friday" Catholic teaching. Do we have 15,000 lakes? I knew there were a lot, but I thought Minnesota was the "land of lakes"? Juni

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Friday night fish fry is so delicious. Juni, now I'm drooling thinking of that.

I'm going out for pizza - it's this local pizzeria downtown that my friends say is wonderful and so we are going there.

Then we are going to a carnival - the fair is in town! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit