The End is coming Pretty Soon, Folks

by Flowerpetal 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

The announcement will be to get rid of one meeting, such as the book study, they go over the same books anyway, publish the watchtower once a month with 4 study articles and last, regular pioneer hours will be dropped to 50 and aux to 30.Save money on paper and save money on gas for those that are pioneering

More of them can pioneer,lift their spirit and be assured of everlasting life in a beautiful paradise earth.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Abarth Carrera, I believe??? My father loved those..

Thanks,

DR

• JH
    JH

alt

• JH
    JH

I also see that the world is very turbulent these days, but this doesn't mean that the end can't come 20 years from now. We still need a king of the north, hear them say peace and security, see babylone the great destroyed, and so much more.

Way before Armageddon, the great tribulation will happen, and who knows how many years that will last.

And then shall come the end.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    He is pure evil incarnate! Evil I say!

Ya mega. Plus I gotta beard now so Im sure I'll be bitten by many semi-poisonous reptiles and insects before the deathblow to add pain and injury to the ordeal. Im hoping to go out by car sized hail stone to the head.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I'm with you, IP. alt

ummmmmmmmm JT.........your gonna get in trouble.

good to see you

purps

• blondie
    blondie

SOON, VERY SOON, VERY SOON NOW (WT 2005) (21 TIMES)

w05 1/1 p. 6 United by Love of God ***

They believe the Bible’s promise that the same factors that unite them in worship today will soon unite all obedient mankind.

w05 1/15 p. 14 Christ—The Focus of Prophecy ***

Today, we are well along in "the Lord’s day." Soon, Christ will destroy Satan’s entire wicked system of things and deliver God’s people.

w05 1/15 p. 19 par. 16 Foregleams of God’s Kingdom Become a Reality ***

Soon, Jehovah will move the world’s political elements to unite in efforts to expose and devastate the spiritual harlot Babylon the Great

w05 1/15 p. 27 Highlights From the Book of Judges ***

Very soon now, God’s Kingdom in the hands of Christ Jesus will destroy the wicked world and provide a great deliverance for the upright and the blameless.

*** w05 2/1 p. 7 How Precious Is Your Life? ***

Very soon now he will bring about the "restoration of all things" through the agency of his Kingdom government in the hands of his Son, Jesus Christ.

*** w05 2/1 p. 7 How Precious Is Your Life? ***

Soon they will receive life "in abundance"—everlasting life in perfection on a paradise earth free from pain and suffering.

*** w05 2/1 p. 32 "Keep on the Watch" ***

It comforts all peoples with the good news that God’s Kingdom will soon destroy those who oppress their fellowmen and that it will turn the earth into a paradise."

*** w05 4/15 p. 4 Taking in Knowledge—Now and Forever ***

According to the Bible, the Creator will soon transform the earth into a literal paradise, which will favor long life.

*** w05 4/15 p. 9 Filling a Need in Macedonia ***

They were pleased to "hear" the Bible’s promise that Jesus would soon do the same for people living on earth in our day.

*** w05 5/1 p. 19 par. 9 The Resurrection Hope—What Does It Mean for You? ***

When these ancient faithful ones return in the resurrection, they will soon find out that the promises they trusted in are now a reality.

*** w05 5/15 p. 7 A World Without Poverty Is Near ***

The Bible indicates that we are living in "the last days" of Satan’s rule. (2 Timothy 3:1) Soon, Jehovah God will send Jesus Christ to judge mankind.

*** w05 6/1 p. 11 par. 10 Jehovah Safeguards Those Who Hope in Him ***

Another example of divine loving-kindness is that God warns his servants to remain separate from the wicked world, which he will soon destroy.

*** w05 6/1 p. 14 Jehovah Safeguards Those Who Hope in Him ***

Soon all of Satan’s world, together with its proud, self-important leaders, visible and invisible, will also be called to account.

*** w05 7/15 p. 6 True Teachings That Please God ***

The Bible also foretells that war, crime, violence, and wickedness will soon end.

*** w05 9/15 p. 6 Who Is Jesus Christ? ***

Very soon now, he will manifest his rulership over our troubled earth.

*** w05 10/1 p. 24 par. 17 "Keep on the Watch"—The Hour of Judgment Has Arrived! ***

That is not all there is to God’s judgment against Babylon the Great. Her final destruction is soon to come.

*** w05 11/1 p. 6 Can Anyone Really Change the World? ***

And they have proved that God is fully justified in using his great power to eliminate all wickedness when he chooses to do so. That will be very soon.

*** w05 11/1 p. 7 Can Anyone Really Change the World? ***

He will soon bring about a totally new system of things—"new heavens and a new earth" in which pain, sickness, poverty, and death will cease to exist.

*** w05 11/1 p. 7 Can Anyone Really Change the World? ***

However, Jesus Christ can do more than help individuals. He really can bring about change, and he will do so very soon. When he does, victims of today’s unjust conditions will be able to better their lives and enjoy true peace and security.

*** w05 11/1 p. 15 "One of the Best Days of My Life" ***

Additionally, she expressed her conviction that Jehovah will soon do away with all forms of physical and mental illness.

*** w05 12/15 p. 16 The Bible in Italian—A Troubled History ***

The next time you meet Jehovah’s Witnesses, why not ask them to show you what your own Bible says concerning God’s marvelous promise that soon he will establish "a new earth" in which "righteousness is to dwell"?—2 Peter 3:13.

• magoo
    magoo

.............well......there you have it...thanks blondie......i'm headed back to "mother".......

magoo

• heathen
    heathen

I do believe the end is near but would be very surprised if the j-dubs turned out to be the chosen ones since they are a miserable lot with a history of false prophesy and constant changing of dogma always claiming it's the truth even when it was wrong . The UN association was like the last nail in the coffin from where I sit . They can't just lie and weasle out of that one.

• parakeet
    parakeet

***We still need a king of the north, hear them say peace and security, see babylone the great destroyed, and so much more.***
    So much carnage; so little time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit