The End is coming Pretty Soon, Folks

by Flowerpetal 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I have been inactive from JWs since 2003. I don't post here very much -- do more reading than posting. But I just had to tell y'all that I got a one-page tract this evening which is an invitation to attend the Deliverance at Hand Convention.

Yes...the end is coming pretty soon because never before in JW history has an invitation or tract been distributed to a city not designated a convention city.

The end is also coming pretty soon because I was told at the convention there will be a lot of talks about Noah and what he faced.

In addition, the end is very near because later on this year there will be several announcements coming from the society. Wow!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

let it come. I got a middle finger ready for jehovah as he murders me.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

****let it come. I got a middle finger ready for jehovah as he murders me.****

LOL at IPSEC!

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Maybe I shouldn't have put an exclamation point after the word "Wow"?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    a middle finger ready for jehovah as he murders me.

I'm with you, IP. alt

j

• garybuss
    garybuss

These guys are good, I can't wait to see what they do next.

There's not any need for being right or "truth" when they can spin and then enforce the spin as a "requirement". And then they have over six million people to hold each other's feet to the fire. Hell, they can do anything they want.

I'm anxious to see how they fix this cash flow problem.

I'm still amazed they quit charging for manufactured items. I gotta think paying tax would have been cheap compared to the hit they gave themselves by implementing the "donation arrangement". That move has proven beyond a doubt to be risky, unethical, and stupid.

They had to have had a meeting and somebody said: "Let's do something risky, unethical, and stupid.", and they got a YES vote. Awesome!

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

If I had a penny for every time I heard the end was 'near,' I could have bought a Porsche years ago..

DR

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

DR:

If I had a penny for every time I heard the end was 'near,' I could have bought ;a Porsche years ago..

Me too, probably many Porsche's, because my mom became a witness in the 40's and she raised me to believe in the JW faith. I was baptized in 1959 at the age of 11 1/2 yrs. old....and thinking back on it, as I seem to be doing quite a bit lately.....what does a child at that age know what they're doing?

Anyway, growing up, Armageddon was always looming -- it was always "right around the corner."

I agree with Gary..they can do anything they want or say anything they want.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

This evil man must be destroyed by Jehovah if peace is to prevail on the earth. He is pure evil incarnate! Evil I say!

• willyloman
    willyloman

DesertRat: Here ya go...

motorsport_front

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit