Are "orbs" in photographs spirits?

by LovesDubs 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

They look like spherical aberrations....Check out the photo on this page (magnify by clicking on it):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_aberration

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I take photographs, video footage, and film every day. Its my job. And, I see 'orbs' all the time. It has nothing to do with super-natural entities. It is bad tape, incorrect shutter settings, bad film processing, and 90 percent of the time dust. After being involved in a demon and sprit environment cult its sometimes hard to accept that strange things happen for boring reasons, but they do. There are no spirits appearing on footage. if they wanted to show themselves they'd arrange an Oprah special. steve

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

well...mine didnt look anything like those smooth circular, even patterns in these optical aberrations, .

• kindra328
    kindra328

Still trying to figure out how to resize them. Again this room was clear of dust and they just happened to show up on my camera. Hope this answers some people's questions.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Kindra we cant see them when they are still on your personal computer. You have to download them first to a site online and then post the URL here. Like. Register for free at Photobucket.com Someone said to then take THAT URL and copy and paste it to the little "Insert Picture From Web" icon above the Smiley Face on your reply form page here. Or do what I did before and just dump the URL in here wiht your note.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Your pics are not smooth and even because those are real aberrations (not idealized ones), they do have the same concentric rings and the dot in the middle.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Nobody is curious about "rods"?

"Orbs are so yesterday; RODS are what's happenin', baby!"

and they SCARY, too, kids! OOOOOOowwwwwwweeeeee!!!!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I thought you might have been someone I knew from my past and one of the ladies in the pick looked like somone married to an Alan, but guess not. I don't think any of this is silly, I am really into this stuff. Also, I think Sylvia Brown is a whack job. Not because of what she teaches, but because I met her once and spoke for a long time and she is more whacky then anyone I ever known and coming from a Witness background, that is saying something.

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

I don't know what they are. All I know is with our Digital camera we have taken thousands of pictures and never saw anything. No Orbs no light flashes anything. But then while we were in San Diago we visited the most haunted home in the United States. When we got our pictures back we found a white image floating above my head in one of the pictures. Not an Orb. We were not allowed to use flash and there were curtains over the windows. So where did it come from? I have no idea. The house holds about 1000 or more pictures taken on the property with figures, orbs, white goustly images and a lot of weird pictures. If it was a trick of the camera it sure found a great time to appear. And never appear again. I have to say it made me sceptical. A few months later I watch a documentary on the same home and a women is shooting pictures all over the same room. She flips through her digital camera and stops on one picture. They take a close up of it and it is a Man standing against the wall. Almost looking like a negative. You can see his eyes, his hair style and his mustache. You can even see he is wearing a bow tie. I was glad I wasn't there at that time. You did feel uncomfortable in the house. There were certain rooms that made me uncomfortable. And the history of the house is enough to scare anyone. Look up Whaley House of San Diago California. It's very interesting.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Like these... this was taken with a digital camera... (notice that the road and grass are more less low noise and in focus, and the background and sky are outta focus and high noise)...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit