Are "orbs" in photographs spirits?

by LovesDubs 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Does anybody believe that? As weird as I may be perceived, I do believe you can catch spirit entities on film. And the more you believe in them the more you get on your pictures. They are attracted to frovility, laughing, children, parties, families...and I take pictures at every function I go to and they arent always there. I have had this happen many times. The orbs are beautiful, colorful, patterned and often show up in pictures where I have many family members. Some of them seem to be "assigned" to certain ones and appear around those same people in almost every picture on different sides of them or above their heads. I have pictures of my husbands grandmother who had lost her husband a few months before and there was a huge orb next to her in every picture. No...its not humidity, its not dust, its not crap on my lens and not flash back...not the usual line up of suspects. And these things seem to have their own light source. Its...bizarre.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Could you please post some of those pictures on the site? I've never seen any photos like this.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Yes, but only if made by Smurfs.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I have photos like that and will post them and the accompanying story once I find where they're hiding. I know that the human brain is wired to see faces in almost anything but these are very distrinct and happened at a house/camp warming. Whether they are spirits or not is best left for the viewer to contemplate.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

some times lint or dust in the air that you can not see with your naked eye captures light from your flash and makes it look like an Orb.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I feel some are and some are film issues. Since the dawning of digital and not film, less and less have appeared. Now the ones that do appear seem more present and easier to see and the ones that looked like film issues, seem gone with film. So to answer, yes I do think some are and I do think it is possible. I also think people have a stronger desire to not believe, then to believe and I think that is the part of us that tells us to enjoy the physical and not focus your life on the spiritual until you get there.

• LovesDubs
  • TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Lovesdubs...the lady in the picture looks so familiar. Wasn't it taken a while ago cause the one it looks like died a while back.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Do you know someone named Alan, that would be associated with the people in this photo? Just wondering.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

How do I post actual pictures and not URLS?

g'day LovesDubs,

paste the URL into the square box left of the smiley (above left of the B button)

cheers, unc

::: Interesting pics. I have seen a lot of strange images but not many as distinct as that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit