So hot!

by LittleToe 41 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

22*C / 72*F in Stornoway, this morning - enough to fry the wings off of midges!

The beaches in the Outer Hebrides make it one of the best places on the planet, in good weather. Unfortunately it isn't often we get a good spell.

How the heck am I going to survive Dallas!!!

Oh yeah, and, "how you doin'?"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Struth, mate, that's positively freezin' !

Hope you've got your winter woollies on.

Ozzie

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I dont' know, but you'd better return bearing lots of pictures.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ozzie:
    LOL - I'm used to a high of 16C / 60F. The 70s are great, and the high 80s are positively roasting. I don't know how I'd survive England right now!!! Mis:
    I'm far too discreet to post the pictures of Dallas. Are you trying to get me banned! See ya there

• Dansk
    Dansk
    22*C / 72*F

Ha! You should be in Manchester, Mate!

Ian

• trevor
    trevor
    LittleToe Re: So hot!

I thought this was a personal statement until I read the thread! I couldn't possibly comment but I expect the ladies will.

I am on the south coast of England where it is hot and sunny with a slight breeze. It is supposed to be the hottest july day for decades but I can't say Ihave really noticed. It is just pleasant - but then I like it hot!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wasn't "Some Like it Hot" a movie title?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yesterday's high: 107 F.

I think we all need to change our wardrobe to something more like this:

• daystar
    daystar

I'll just make sure to wear loose-fitting clothing!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You dont know how lucky you are LT! 72 degree would be fantastic - I believe we have peaked at 96.8F which is 36 C for you youngsters! We will not get below 74 F even at dawn - can you imagine how impossible it is to sleep at that temperature? Can you!

Anyway I already started a hot thread, stop trying to usurp me - this heat is making even more testy and peevish than usual!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit