Will there be a time when NO ONE will be able to become a JW anymore?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers
    I have tried Zen meditation and it helps .

Good for you - keep at it.

I joke with people that "I consult with my dog about spiritual things these days!"

A dog is as good a buddha as any human. They live in the now, expect nothing, accept you for what you are, and accept themselves for what they are - that's all any buddha will do, and what they attempt to get others to realize for themselves.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Sorry, not doing so good today, and mad about it.

Must be the moon. I'm having one of those days too.

Mad enough to kick a Somalian kid off a cheeseburger.

• juni
    juni
    Thats all I can do. After suffering a nervous breakdown 5 years ago, its all I can do.

You and me both. I had my breakdown 1 year after DA myself. Didn't do anything warranting it, but I wanted to stand up and take control of my life again. The whole experience has been an eye opener. It's been a long, hard journey and I still have my days, but it's MUCH better than it used to be.

Just as an adult's childhood affects him for life in different ways because those were his/her formative years, so w/cult religion. It moves in and insidiously takes over. It takes time to clear house and trust yourself and your decisions once more. Don't be too hard on yourself. Let the thoughts ebb and flow and then reassure yourself that you are just fine. You can be at peace w/God and yourself w/o someone else telling you how to do it.

cant do the JW thing anymore. I cant carry the JW burden anymore.

We didn't get involved in this religion to be driven "crazy" - who wants that? We thought it was right for us at the time; we didn't know that we were getting involved w/a controlling religion. We were conditioned to believe that this is the ONLY WAY to have a future life - by following their instructions. Now we know better and have left. Like your dogs, enjoy each day and the simple pleasures. Be gratefull for God's gift of life and be thankful for the earth's beauty. And be helpful where you can and show neighborly love. Very simple principles to follow. MAN adds all of the nitpikky stuff and sets the beam too high to jump over - that is NOT God's way. Juni

• anewme
    anewme

Sweet, good people. Thankyou.
    Im fine now, really.

Now lets go back to our topic.

Carry on JH, you were asking?...........

• JH
    JH
    Carry on JH, you were asking?...........

Oh yeah, I was asking when you will all go back to the tower, since the doors are closing rapidly.

• juni
    juni

Sorry JH for getting off topic.

And to answer your question: NEVER - it's not healthy for my mind and spirit.

Juni

• Warlock
    Warlock

Good Morning Peoples,

Only if you serve the Org. and not the God.

Warlock

• breeze
    breeze

Everything has a begining and an END!!

No exceptions!!

BREEZE

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

My Mom used to tell me that if I thought field service was hard now, just wait. Soon we would be going door to door and telling people they can no longer be saved, and that they are doomed.

• breeze
    breeze

My understanding was that the preaching work would end with the door to the ark being shut? The work would coinside with the end of opportunity to join in the org.

It woul be very difficult to tell some one that they can't come in now, many witnesses would be attacked at the door. I am surprised that more violence isn't pointed at them.

BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit