Weather!

by jeanniebeanz 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Today it's supposed to go up to 35C (95F) with a humidex of 43C (109F)

To top it off we have an air quality warning today.

It sucks in Toronto today for people like me who have heart and respiratory problems.

W

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Scorchio!

Today's max temp is 31 °C (87 ° F) rising to 33 ° C (91°F) tomorrow and Wednesday. sunny .'); return false;" onmouseout="hideSym(); return false;">

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

hot hot hot! I`d welcome some rain about now just to have cloudy, overcast skies & no sun!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

We are supposed to have thunderstorms here in So. Cal. and hopefully, that will help put out the fires which are burning east of Los Angeles.

Those storms will increase our humidity level to "Mid-West" and we will be changing the name of our state to "Little Michigan".

Warlock

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hot and humid in Indiana. Expecting to hit a high of 94 but with the high humidity it's gonna feel like 98 or hotter. I'm stayin inside with the A/C.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ OFG.

Today it's only gonna be 108!!!!

And our A/C broke!!!! And the "soonest" they can send someone out is Thursday. LOL!!!!

• south african beef
    south african beef

It's also hot here in good old London Town.

Today it was about 32 and by wednesday it could be a record for here in july - about 37 which I think is the high 90's.

And I'm going to Egypt in August to get some sun - should've stayed in England!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

We have been getting around 95-98, I still don't need the A/C on. I am getting ready for hell.

Brooke

• kazar
    kazar

It is hot here, 99 today and 101 tomorrow and the next, and the next. From watching the weather forecasters, it appears the entire country is blanketed by this heat wave. I can tolerate the cold but not the heat. The air conditioner is not working in my car and the window switch is broken (electric) so I can't roll them down. I'm pretty much imprisoned in my house. I have two small window air conditioners which help. I find myself thinking of snow.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

We came close to 110 degrees last week (I think around 45 Celsius) but the monsoon (summer rainy season) appears to be making a comeback. "Only" about 100 degrees today, hazy & humidity slightly higher (for us!!!) at around 30%, with a threat of thunderstorms later tonight

I have lived here most of my life & never cease to marvel at how it can rain on one side of the street & not the other (then again, I witnessed that same phenomenon once in Hawaii..)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit