Weather!

by jeanniebeanz 33 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sounds like I am not the only one melting here. I understand that there are a number of fires burning in California right now too, partially due to the lack of rain and the heat. No one here affected, I hope...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok all you southerns who think Canada is cold.

All week it has been 90+ and extremely humid making it feel likeclose to 100.

I don't have A/C - just one fan and a lot of cold showers

• apfergus
    apfergus

I just got back from visiting family in Arizona where it was 70-80 with 7% humidity even durring the beginning of monsoon season. Now I'm back in Indiana where it's just plain hot and humid in comparison. I actually went outside in the middle of the afternoon today--big mistake.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Same here in Missouri..that's "Misery" to you.. I see 90's for the whole week.

Hot Hot Hot!..

Too hot to trot as they say...

Snoozy...

alt

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Hotter than the vaseline on an elder's palm where I am. South Pacific.

• vitty
    vitty

Dont you get used to the weather where you live ?

If I had a problem , id move!

Its about 75 here, with a nice breeze

• JH
    JH

Up here in Quebec, it's hot and especially HUMID, which makes it feel hotter than it actually is.

I'd say it's about 78f right now and about 90% humidity, so it feels like 90.

The temperature will go up to 88 F today and add the humidity to that, so it will feel like 100

I find the high humidity worse than the heat I like heat, but not the high humidity that we always have here.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

It's all the hot air from the politicians.

• juni
    juni

Very hot this past weekend and through this week. But it's summer!! I would rather have it 75-80 and low humidity, but it's better than the cold winter.

Juni

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ha ha, suckers... It's averaging 65 degrees here in Northern California... lots of fog rolling in and out....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit