Demonstrations against the WTBTS - Get on with your life.

by breeze 25 Replies latest social relationships

• Balsam
    Balsam

But don't you understand Breeze that it is fun and theraputic to get out there especially with a few others to demonstrate. Party time Ex-JW way. Your thinking we are depressed, obsessed and various other negative things, but those who demonstrate are just having a little fun and enjoy making the JW's feel a little wrath. It's fun, right gang?

• LDH
    LDH

RE: The picture Danny Hazard posted.

One of these things is not like the other....one of these things just doesn't belong....can you guess which thing is not like the other....before I finish my song?

• troucul
    troucul

There's nothing wrong with being weak every now and then. Don't criticize people for being angry or sad because someone or some organization emotionally sodomized them. People deal with issues at different rates of speed. Think about it, if someone held you in check emotionally, spiritually, psychologically, etc., for years, and you don't know how to deal with the issues when you get out, what's a person to do? As far as I concerned, take all the time you want. Screw those jerks

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    You guys that are so obsessed with the WTBTS and their future. ; Just stop it and get onto doing something positive with your life

Give back sometheng to your community and the world we are in for now. ; Have some fun, drink sing and live, for there may not be a tomorrow.

Whose to say we dont?

DB74

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I think that the people who do demonstrate have gotten on with their lives, for the most part. Most people are happy enough to put it behind them completely, and I don't think I'd ever demonstrate (it's not very effective in Australia (very much like preaching)) but if somebody thinks that they can help people either get out of it, or not ever join it, I say go for it, they'll be sparing the people they help a lot of pain.

• breeze
    breeze

Thanks for the input.. As usual anything posted is taken the wrong way. The attack insues.

I am certain that many of you are doing positive things with your life, not the point at all.

I was making reference to the ones that get into their car and go to a meeting site and hold up signs, this is waste of time for the most part. Much of what you do here is good.

I enjoy the site so I ask not to be attacked about my posts. I can still post here can't I?

Yes, I am probably one of the ones that is not doing enough positive with their life, but going some place were I am viewed as a nut case is not my idea of constructive activity.

The witnesses won't even talk to you there in fear of some action being taken against them, even if they feel the same as you.

BREEZE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit