Covert apostate campaign

by lost_light06 23 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LL,

If I had to go out in FS to please my wife she have to offer some wild jungle sex:::)) in compensation for the drugery of peddling WT propaganda.

If you could works the doors alone would be a plus, because you can flirt with the women householders, I met some real horney women when I worked alone but was too brain dead to follow up(if I only knew then what I know now).

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Blondie: I don’t know that it will or won’t, it’s a crapshoot. If I refuse to go, or even make an excuse, it could send her into super JW mode. If we go out she may actually like it (bleeekkk) and again send her into super JW mode. All I know is in the past (before my change in heart/mind towards the JW religion) when we did go out in FS we would usually only go out one or two times and then slip back into inactivity. My wife asked me if I wanted to go in front of some other JW’s and I couldn’t very well answer “Hell no I don’t want to go!”, I just told her “if you want to”.

Frankie: I don’t have to ask my wife for that!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LL,

Then she a keeper, and you should go out in FS, but first tell her you need some help in getting out because it has been such a loooonnnnggg time.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i would turn the tables on your wife. and tell her , if she wants to keep peace in the house. that she should not ask me to peddle. such hate and garbage. and if you do go . you will tell each householder that talks to you what the wt really teaches. i know it's tough to tell the facts. to your wife. rdemind her it's her choice to keep the peace. john

• vitty
    vitty

Lost light

Are you ALLOWED to go..........................are you a brother in good standing if not they wont let you go out.................and if you havent been for years , how can you be in good standing ??????????

Do the elders know what your wife is asking,??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,id let them know .........theyd soon put a stop to it.LOL......Then you can blame them

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Just say "Hi I'm a Jehovah's Witness" and wait for them to close the door, if they don't after that then follow up with "I'm in the neighborhood to speak with people about the bible" then wait for them to close the door. If that doesn't work you can follow up with "I'm going from door to door to have a serious discussion about religion." And if that doesn't work in getting them to close the door (which I don't see how) you can finally follow up with "Come on we're Jehovah's Witnesses, do you know what that means, no blood transfusions, no discussion, no free thought, we hide pedofiles.... one of our highly lofted upon founders was called 'Judge' without any form of legal expertise.... 1975 was the end, as was 1914 and so forth, the end is near which it really has been since last century... oh and smurfs are evil!!"

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Here's a suggestion...spit up and take everyother door. That way the neighbors on either side of the houses that she witnesses at will get anti-JW material. Don't forget to tell your householders to share this news with their neighbors, as the neighbors are getting different info. Plus you have the added benefit of finishing the territory up twice as fast.

woo hoo....have fun.

lisa

• sf
    sf

Look, it's simple to get the truth out there. Print up one of these stories, along with the pix of his face and bethel i.d. card and distribute them door to door and wherever else we used to do so when we were leaving wt mags. [[ EDITED TO ADD LINK ]] : http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-35,GGLG:en&q=Jesus%20Cano&sa=N&tab=wn

Print some up when she isn't looking and hide them in your briefcase. Write silentlambs.org and freeminds.org on them too. Those two sites will navigate you and others everything needed as tools of discovery.

sKally

• sf
    sf
    spit up and take everyother door. That way the neighbors on either side of the houses that she witnesses at will get anti-JW material.

I agree, as I stated in a previous post here. Minus the spit though! LOLOLOLOLOL

Just kidding. It did cause me to roar though.

sKally

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

I am allowed to go. I'm not on any restrictions as I haven't committed any offenses (they know of). I'm just inactive - which begs the question if I'm on restrictions from FS for being inactive how can I become active again?

All my wife did was ask if I wanted to go out in FS. She hasn't blatently said I have to go I just know her reaction if I were to say no. The big possibility is that she is going to want to go in FS Saturday but when it comes to waking up early and getting us and the kids dressed and ready we'll accidentally sleep in, it's happend many times before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit