WTS NO HIGHER EDUCATION dumb dub

by DannyHaszard 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

We have years of WT/JW education threads here at JWD only 5% Jehovah's Witnesses have a college degree the lowest of all religions, the religion with the best educated is the UU at 45%

The Miseducation of Jehovah's Witnesses

Why do so few Witnesses still not go to college, despite the softening of the Society's ... The education level of Jehovah's Witnesses is exceptionally low, ...
    www.freeminds.org/psych/miseduca.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

Ban On College Education Now "Old Light" Among Jehovah's Witnesses
    Watchtower Ban on Education Now "Old Light" Among Jehovah's Witnesses ... 5 The Watchtower, September 1, 1975, Questions From Readers, pages 542544. ...
    www.freeminds.org/psych/educatn.htm - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.freeminds.org ]

Eschatology of Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

College or university education was discouraged for young Witnesses for many ... 501; ^ 1980 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses, p. 30; ^ 5In modern times such ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology_ of_Jehovah's_Witnesses - 66k - Cached - Similar pages
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The Best of... Education found it thank you Lady Lee

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    “My faith is what’s most important to me,” she said. “That’s what I put first.”

Braaaaawk! Polly wanna cracker! Polly wanna cracker! Braaaaawk!

Sadly she will throw it all away in attempt to please her cult keepers.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm sure that 44 score will be of great help to her on her job applications for part time toilet cleaner.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Such a waste of talent, how sad. I don't know why she bothered trying for that sort of achievement. After all, how much education do you need to be an unpaid book and magazine seller?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Depending on what little Cierra ends up doing for that Fund Management firm, they will probably end up paying for what ever amount of education she needs.

Warlock

• james_woods
    james_woods

And, lets not forget - according to the Watchtower & Awake, she was only using about 10% of her brain while she achieved this...

• LDH
    LDH
    according to the Watchtower & Awake, she was only using about 10% of her brain while she achieved this...

LOL.

Apparently her 10% is a lot more efficient that the average 10% of a JDub brain.

Lisa

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I also scored in the top 1/2 of 1% of SATs for my state - at the age of 13.... And I also "put Jehovah first" and pioneered from 14 to 31, with a break in my mid 20's because ... get this ... you can't support a husband and baby on a high school education. So... had to work full-time and attend school full-time to get my Associate's Degree so we could eat. And now I am 33 and again working two jobs, one full-time, one part-time and going to school full-time for my bachelor's degree so I can cut down to one full-time job sometime before retirement. The last meeting I attended at my hall, they announced that they did not have enough funds to make their mortgage payment. Maybe because all of us are struggling, uneducated and starving... Didn't work out so well for WTBS did it? VanillaMocha

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Living Words: Evangelism a big part of Witnesses' belief in ...
    Winston-Salem Journal (subscription), NC - 4 hours ago
    CLEMMONS - It was a summer morning in suburbia - the land of bark mulch, geranium pots and brick ranchers - and a group of Jehovah's Witnesses gathered at the ... ...A lot of Witnesses go into the housecleaning business or work as janitors because the night hours allow them time to knock on doors during the day,.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit