Fear and Loathing in - Surrey

by Crumpet 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Awwwwwwl........Crumpet you poor thing!

I've got all of the physical reassurance you could ever handle right here baby!!

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/mikemyersiswonderful/Yeah%20Baby.jpg

Hugggggzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Wing Commander

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I've got all of the physical reassurance you could ever handle right here baby!!

lol WC! I always love it when you make one of your rare posts and its on one of my threads! Thanks babes!

Sirona - Dansk has a point about the dog sitter! My first job when I was 12 was walking a dalmation for two teaches every lunch time. With the school holidays coming up it should be a doddle to find some kid who'll love taking the dog out for a half an hour whilst you are at work...you'd just have to find someone as angelic as I was at 12!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((Crumpet)))

I am so sorry to read you are having a bad day. I do hope things are getting better now. I guess all of us go through days like that, I certainly do, and for me it's usually to do with memories of my past life in the jws. I am so sorry that Mr Crumpet isn't showing you the affection you need and deserve, it's nigh on impossible for people who haven't been where we've been to understand how we sometimes feel. I'm luckier than most in that my partner is also an ex jw, and does understand why I have the blues sometimes. Even so, it's still good to be able to come on the board and share those feelings with others.

Please take care of yourself, I will be thinking of you.

love

Linda

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((Crumpet)))

I've got the post bbq blues too, I've found myself reminising about somethings years ago and it brought back a few bad memories. We'll just have to get another one sorted soon!

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit