ZIDANE EXPLAINS HEADBUTT

by tijkmo 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Abaddon
  • brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

It turns out that big Matta said to baldy "I hear you are playing for Glasgow Celtic next season". Now if that's not an insult I don't know what is

BM

• greendawn
    greendawn

LDH wrote:

"Yes, it's true that you're trying to unsettle your opponent by saying such inane things as "Yo mama" but give me a break, an athlete who is in control of him or herself will be unruffled by this crap."

It depends on the scale of the insult and we do not know yet what Materazzi told Zidane though the latter will reveal that in the near future, he may have done worse than insult his mother, some reports mentioned the insult "you are a filthy moslem terrorist". With this or another very inflamatory comment anything can happen in the heat of the moment.

Materazzi claims the insult he pronounced was just a common one heard on the pitch all the time.

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

I don't condone headbutting an opponent. But I also don't condone insulting one. To say it's 'part of the game' is rather weak in my view. It's like saying racism is part of the game so we should do NOTHING about it.

• acsot
    acsot
    It turns out that big Matta said to baldy "I hear you are playing for Glasgow Celtic next season". Now if that's not an insult I don't know what is

LMAO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit