ZIDANE EXPLAINS HEADBUTT

by tijkmo 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I heard the Italian player was choking on a spicy meatball and Zidane tried to save his life with the futbol headbutt heimlich, which was mistaken for poor sportsmanship. per Monday's jon stewart report. what a way to finish a career.

• JH
    JH

I don't care why he gave that head butt. Nothing can justify such an act.

• LDH
    LDH
    The Italian obviously said something serious to provoke him to such an attack therefore I think Zidane shouldn't get punished very severely for what he did after Materazzi admitted to insulting him.

This is bullshit.

Anyone who has watched a sports match of any significance knows that part of the game is the "trash talk." Yes, it's true that you're trying to unsettle your opponent by saying such inane things as "Yo mama" but give me a break, an athlete who is in control of him or herself will be unruffled by this crap.

Lisa

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

You guys have got to check out all the Zidane craziness here:
    Link

• LDH
    LDH

Drew that was awesome!

• Gregor
    Gregor

The headbutt was the only thing about the world cup that I found interesting.

Ditto

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

That was an ace link drew, thanks!

I think Zidane should be punished for what he did - but if it is something REALLY bad that was said, the provocation should be taken into consideration. There are cheap wind-up shots on the field, yes - but then there some which go beyond the scale of decency.

• LDH
    LDH
    some which go beyond the scale of decency.

Then again, the entire industry of professional sports goes beyond the scale of decency.

• Simon
    Simon

There is no excuse for what he did and I think he should be charged with assault.

He should have reported it to the officials. It is up to them to handle inappropriate behavior.

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Zidane does that and people are looking for excuses....

Why? When a player hits another player (whoever for whatever reason) is a cretin.

That's it..

I saw the interview and he said "I cannot regret it because it would make what he said true"

What? have you flipping damaged your brain with that headbutt Zizu?

Anyway I'm not saying he should be shot dead, he should just get his punishment and shut up, he's a "prima donna".....

What about the german player that punched the argentinian or the other Italian that hit the american maybe their mothers were offended as well. But I bet no one want's to know

(of the don't even mention my mother class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit